• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Michael Chrichton Books

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    I've never read any of his books, but after this little fiasco he is now officially my hero.

MystiKal

from the mouths of babes
    Years
    I've own and read all of Crichton's books. He's one of my favorite authors.

His favorite of mine would have to be Congo or Prey. I wish they would make Prey into a movie. It would be fantastic.

lt.bob

Caboose
    Years
    I've own and read all of Crichton's books. He's one of my favorite authors.

His favorite of mine would have to be Congo or Prey. I wish they would make Prey into a movie. It would be fantastic.
    I saw on Wikipedia that they are going to make a Prey into a movie.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Hah, hadn't seen or heard of that before you linked to it, Allstories. :\

Anyway, regardless of behaviour, Crichton is my favourite author. o_o I plucked Jurassic Park off my parents' bookshelf a good 7 years ago and have loved his work ever since. My favourite book of his so far is Sphere, then Timeline, then Jurassic Park, I suppose. Sadly, I don't own all of his books, nor have I read them all. T_T; I'm working on it slowly though.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    I've read a few. Jurassic Park, The Lost World, and Timeline. Love Jurassic Park. Didn't like Timeline that much though.

I do intend on reading more of his stuff.

I heard about that just the other day actually, Allstories. I frequent (although I don't post there) a John Williams forum. I think they were talking about his score for the Jurassic Park films. Then that led to Crichton and some member being put off by his global warming is fake stuff and supposedly meeting with president Bush and agreeing on stuff. ... Anyway, so I went to Wikipedia and looked up Crichton. Found that thing you mentioned.

Back