• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Michael Jackson's Death Ruled Homicide

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    *sigh* I just can't believe this. Well I knew this was coming a mile away, but still. Maybe just maybe something else will turn up. Michael did indeed died from a combination of drugs. x.x Not only one, but Five! FIVE! That is insane! I can't believe this dumb doctor stupidity! Didn't he know that Michael took four already and he gave him the fifth one?! Well I guess the four didn't work, and Michael was still restless. Michael told the doctor to give him other one. He nicknamed it his "milk". That is lethal propofol! The drug that is used to put patients to sleep in a HOSPITAL! Not at home! How did the drug get to Michael's home in the first place? That is what I like to know!

The dumb doctor gave him the lethal injection and that is how Michael died. I guess he been taking it for awhile and he became immune to it. So he needed a stronger dosage. Didn't realize the other four drugs came to play and then the fifth drug ended his life. If he didn't take the propofol...he will be still alive today.

I swear...WHY THAT DUMB DOCTOR GAVE HIM THAT PROPOFOL?!! He should have told Michael, NO! You can't take this while you have other drugs in your system. It is dangerous! But did he told Michael this? NO! *sigh* I am pretty angry at the health system right now. These doctors don't know what they are doing. Who cares that Michael was begging and pleading...it doesn't give him the right to make him take that drug! If I was Michael's doctor I would have told him no. He could fire me if he wants to, I don't care. I wanted to save his life. And apparently Conrad Murry(dumb doctor's name) didn't do that. I think all he cared about was the money he was getting paid every month. >>; That doctor should go to prison for negligence and administrating murder.

He killed The King of Pop...I WANT JUSTICE!

Oh here is the link: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090825/ap_on_en_mu/us_michael_jackson_investigation_32

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    I kinda figured Jackson didn't kill 'isself. Doctors can be so stupid. . I'm glad I can trust mine. O.o​

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I heard MJ was so addicted that he absolutely insisted he get the drug and the doctor's choice was either to prescribe it or be fired. :( I mean, the doctor would have known it was dangerous and surely would have said something (why purposely prescribe a possibly-fatal drug if it means your main patient who pays you lots of money is gonna die?) but when your millionaire patient is demanding something no matter how dangerous, most people would go for it. Somewhere down the line, a doctor would have given him the drug anyway so I guess... idk. I almost sympathize with the doctor, not that I think it was at all the right thing to do. v_v

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Lightning;bt19874 said:
    I heard MJ was so addicted that he absolutely insisted he get the drug and the doctor's choice was either to prescribe it or be fired. :( I mean, the doctor would have known it was dangerous and surely would have said something (why purposely prescribe a possibly-fatal drug if it means your main patient who pays you lots of money is gonna die?) but when your millionaire patient is demanding something no matter how dangerous, most people would go for it. Somewhere down the line, a doctor would have given him the drug anyway so I guess... idk. I almost sympathize with the doctor, not that I think it was at all the right thing to do. v_v
    Yeah unfortunately that is true. Michael always ended up getting whatever he wants. He takes no for an answer. Though he should have known that he took four drugs already! He didn't need the fifth one. And Murry gave him the fifth one. All I got to say is that Murry is in serious trouble. Because if he did give Michael that fifth drug(propofol)and it was a high dosage than the other drugs, then Murry could face some murder charges or be charged with negligence and his license will be revoked permanently!

I really don't know. The health system is totally messed up. If you get a doctor or have a doctor, please keep an eye on them. Get background checks on them. Because you never know. *sigh*

And yeah Michael took FIVE drugs. Not three...sorry about that.

Back