• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] MichaelGermany's Pok?mon Portfolio

Years
MichaelGermany's Pokémon Portfolio

Hi, all! I'm fairly new to the website and I figured that the best way to make my first steps into the community would be through some artwork, as it's what I want to do in my future. I've recently been putting together my art portfolio for art school, but I can't really use fanart for my application, so I figured it'd be good to share some of my work with people who are familiar with the subject matter and maybe even find some constructive criticism. If you like anything you see, be sure to check out the Redbubble link in my signature and you can consider buying the pieces on stuff. Anyways, here's some of my Pokémon artwork starting from my most recent work to my older work.
*Forewarning: Because some of my work is made specifically for printing, there are some big files that may take some time to load.

I Choose You
Spoiler:

Pokémon Berries
Spoiler:

Route 119
Spoiler:

Slateport Sunset
Spoiler:

Peek-A-Boo
Spoiler:

Fiery Friendship
Spoiler:

Relicanth Drawing
Spoiler:

Submarine Rides
Spoiler:

Happy Halloween 2014
Spoiler:

Concha, Use Confuse Ray!
Spoiler:

Tiki
Spoiler:

Forest Training
Spoiler:

Fujibayashi II
Spoiler:

Fujibayashi
Spoiler:

Gastly
Spoiler:

Thanks for looking through my stuff! Feel free to comment and I'll be sure to read them.

Last edited:

killer-curry

Oro.........?
Years
Well done! All of your drawings are great! Great Job! :D

Well the first drawings just cause my Google Chrome to be fully jammed. ( Aw Snap twice).

So far my favorite would be your Fujibayashi one. It looks cute by the way.

Hope you good luck on your portfolio. :D

Years
Well done! All of your drawings are great! Great Job! :D

Well the first drawings just cause my Google Chrome to be fully jammed. ( Aw Snap twice).

So far my favorite would be your Fujibayashi one. It looks cute by the way.

Hope you good luck on your portfolio. :D

Thank you so much! ^^

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 19, 2016
The first drawing is so big, it causes my browser to crash/freeze...
Other than that I really like Route 119, Peek-A-Boo and Forest Training.
Cheers

Years
New Addition!

Mt. Pyre
Spoiler:

Back