• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Eventing Question] Mid Battle Dialogue in PEv17

Years
    • Seen May 23, 2024
    It's funny that you want support for a brand new feature in a 2 year old version of Essentials when there is a public script for v18 for that feature, and the upcoming EBDX (the new version of EBS for v18) also has this feature. So, unfortunately, you're better off making it yourself.

Years
    It's funny that you want support for a brand new feature in a 2 year old version of Essentials when there is a public script for v18 for that feature, and the upcoming EBDX (the new version of EBS for v18) also has this feature. So, unfortunately, you're better off making it yourself.

y but the point is, that i dont want to upgrade to v18, thats why I asked if there is any way to do it in v17

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2023
    y but the point is, that i dont want to upgrade to v18, thats why I asked if there is any way to do it in v17

It's certainly possible, but with v18 out, you can't expect people to make a script for an outdated version of Essentials when there's already a newer version out. As UberDunsparce said, you're better off doing one of the following:

1. Downgrade Golisopod User's script yourself. You might be able to study Golisopod's script and try to apply the changes to v17, but I can't guarantee anything.
    2. Upgrade your project to v18 and use Golisopod's script without any worry.

I strongly recommend option 2, not just for this script, but for others in the future. It's up to you, though.

Back