• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mikau from The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask

Snapple

Coordinator and Artist
Years
  • Mikau from The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask

Hi everyone, I haven't posted art in a while. I posted a picture similar to this a while back. I went back to it and redid most of the lineart and recolored it. I was trying for a beachy, faded, surfer dude sort of look when I was coloring.

I decided to do my own tatoos to have more originality instead of just copying the tatoos Mikau has in the game.

Sorry for the lack of a good background. If I have time later, I'll try to think of something better.

Please comment :)

Katakoe

Blah!
    Years
  • That is wicked, You've got the proportions right, colourings awesome, and the detail is fantastic.
    You've got talent.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    It's a good picture, but I feel that the coloring could of been done a tad better. I feel the colors should bend more with the character's skin. As an example the lighting on the skin could be a bit bent as it is around a circular muscle. I mean, I can see that you did that to some extent, but personally I would liek to see more of it. I feel that if you do that, the drawing would look more organic and would be fairly better overroll.

sketch

3D animator/movie director
    Years
    • Age 31
    • LA
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    Dude,zora'a are like that anyway.Well,this is an awesome pic!I love that game too.I've beaten it.I would also like to see Link as Mikau,you know with the tunic and different colored head.Also,the guitar seems a bit short,I'm not sure if it's supposed to be like that,I haven't played often.Anyway,this rocks!

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
  • WOW snapple! I've loved tour art eve since your torchic entry in the art contest. I adore the shading on this. It's stunning. I love the stance , linar art and use of background! A fab piece! Wish the text had been just as delicate.. but that's just me ^^;

Back