• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MikeGTS Designs

[MikeGTS]

Pokemon Researcher
Years
Hello eveyone, I would like to show some of my arts. I mainly draw lucarios, as they are my favourites! I would love comments on my arts ^^. So, I'll post my first arts here:

My Lucario soldier from my army of lucarios, which is part of my story I am developing:

standardbattlearmor.png

And the weapons they can use:

auraweaponry.png

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 21, 2016
um interesting but shouldn't lucario have more ninja like weapons not government. lol other then that nice try to make a cyborg Lucario next

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
Years
Nice art, but you've got the wrong section my friend. Moving this to Art Gallery~

B_B

Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2009
i love lucario :D i really like the weapons and stuff

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 24, 2011
Wow, that Lucario is really good. Maybe try putting armor on other Pokemon next, like Arcanine or Alakazam?

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
Years
I like your Lucario design - my only complaint is that robot designs are a bit generic. Try something... that would be awesome... but never really seen before. I would suggest looking into Egyptian mythology and creating costumes based off of animals in that (Falcons, Ibises, Crocodiles, Hippos ect.) due to the Jackal's importance in their mythology. You might want to theme the weapons with that as well (not necessarily downgrade them, however ^^). Even though you might think that such designs would be more "ancient" looking, you could approach it like Stargate and make the metallic, robotic armour shaped like the mentioned animals.

Your guns are better than what I could design, however. :x

Vriksha

I Am Comming To Chop.......You
Years
Hey man,this is really cool!
moz-screenshot-5.png

this is even cool than the original one!

keep up,I wanna know your story!

^_^

Back