• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

mike's pokemart

mikexd

5th GEN
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 22, 2012
    Is the TRU Regigigas the one that allows you to catchs the Regis in Sinnoh? If so, I may be interested.
    yes it the one that lets u catch all the regies

I can tell very well when a pokemon is a hack, this pokemon doesn´t have its classic ribbon, I suggesst you to search more about if your events are legit...
    oh sry i didnt no sry lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
    I can tell very well when a pokemon is a hack, this pokemon doesn´t have its classic ribbon, I suggesst you to search more about if your events are legit...

Ouch, Mike, you may want to refund.

Also, I will trade you a level 100 Shiny Gyrados for the Regigas. But you have to trade it to my Platinum and I'll give it to you from my Diamond.

Equus

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    Might you trade the Pikachu-Colored Pichu for a WISHMKR Jirachi? I can get two a day from my Bonus Disk, in case you want more than one.

Both will be Untouched, (Just got both of them. They're both holding Ganlon Berries.) in case you were wondering.

And, also, if they don't interest you, maybe something off my Trade Thread may?

Edit: Also, I forgot I have a Pokemon Ranch Mew if you want that instead of the Jirachis.

Last edited:

mikexd

5th GEN
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 22, 2012
    Might you trade the Pikachu-Colored Pichu for a WISHMKR Jirachi? I can get two a day from my Bonus Disk, in case you want more than one.

Both will be Untouched, (Just got both of them. They're both holding Ganlon Berries.) in case you were wondering.

And, also, if they don't interest you, maybe something off my Trade Thread may?

Edit: Also, I forgot I have a Pokemon Ranch Mew if you want that instead of the Jirachis.

the poke ranch mew would be cool

Equus

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    Ok, no problem. PM me when you're ready to trade.

BahamutH

And iN hoPes oNce aGaiN
    Years
    You want a shiny mew, gardevoir eevee tyrogue, metagross lugia ho-oh in exchange for your darkray, jirachi or celebi? if you want any other shiny thingy you can ask maybe i have it... If interested, my friend code is 1333 5210 3304

Last edited:

mikexd

5th GEN
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 22, 2012
    Ok, no problem. PM me when you're ready to trade.
    ummmmmmm im ready just make a time and ill be there
    mike's pokemart
    !!!!!!!!!!!

Can I have the darkrai dude
    you have to trade for it dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Equus

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    How about you PM me the next time you're on? We can trade then, if you'd like. I'll trade whenever.

Back