• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mikhail's Pokemon Trade Shoppe

FinalPaladin

役 フロンティア
Years
  • Buuut But :'( Its flawless *whimper whimper*

Just recieved this

Krookodile
    Jolly
    Flawless ivs
    252speed/252attack/4hp
    Eq
    Crunch
    Outrage
    Retaliate

How about this for speed boost blaziken?

Edit: Sorry about these stupid double posts, Ipod pokecommunity is broken :P

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2019
    im sorry. :( the problem is, school is nearing and i cant just ask help from people to iv check, ev check, and clone my pokemon :( the trades im really looking for for the time being are those which i can finish quickly. :( maybe in a few weeks, then i can trade freely again ;D

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2019
    do you have any legendaries to offer? i saw your thread. and i think i remember you. ^_^. i have those pokemon already, so you can cancel our trade from before. :) thanks!~

i would really give you a clone of the deoxys for free, but i have none and i cant clone. :(

Years
  • Yeah... sorry about that :P
    I totally forgot, and then I went on holiday for a week...
    But anyway...
    I do have a few legendaries, but it depends what you're after. I do have ones like Celebi and Jirachi...

-totodile42

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2019
    any other event legendary pokemon that i dont have. ^_^. preferably a cresselia? :D

Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2016
    Would you take a Outrage, Dragon Dance, and Assurance Larvitar(Adamant) for a Charmander? And if you want I can also give a Zorua(Adamant) for a Ralts.

Years
  • Hello there, i am very interested in this one:

[ Blaziken (Blaziken) ] [M] [100] [Jolly] [Speed Boost] [OT: Mat (30160)] [PO: Hectic]
    [FR] [Inactive] [IVs: 31, 31, 31, 31, 31, 31] [EVs: 5, 252, 0, 0, 0, 253]
    [Moves: Fire Blast, Hi Jump Kick, Swords Dance, Protect

You can check my thread (it's in my sig).

Cheers :D

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2012
    Offering shiny event Golurk (adamant) and shiny event Hydreigon (modest) both have japanase name and they are legit.

Are you interested ? PM me

Back