• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Items] Milcery Sweets and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Hello! I am currently trying to get one of each form of Alcremie, but I do not have many sweets. I am willing to offer any Pokémon line that is originally from Galar as a level 1 or any Galarian form as a level 1. I also have can offer sword exclusive fossils!

I look forward to helping others as much as I can!

Last edited:

LuminaryX

Wandering Lost
    Years
    I have Strawberry Sweet,
    In return, all I ask is you let me register a Milcery and an Alcremie into my Dex, then I'll give them back to you.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Hello! I am currently trying to get one of each form of Alcremie, but I do not have many sweets. I am willing to offer any Pokémon line that is originally from Galar as a level 1 or any Galarian form as a level 1. I also have can offer sword exclusive fossils!

I look forward to helping others as much as I can!

* I am also looking for a chipped pot and a Tart Apple

I too have a strawberry sweet
    do you have a fossilized drake

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back