• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Milotic moveset help

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2010
    thanks guys, i'm thinking of using the :
    milotic
    moves:
    toxic
    surf
    rest
    sleep talk

any objections?

Item: Leftovers

It's good when you're asleep and you heal health. And you can use Sleep Talk to attack. But remember, you might use Sleep Talk when you awake. The movesets are good.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Aug 16, 2008
    That's a pretty good moveset, but it doesn't have any water attacks, and Milotic is water type. My Milotic knows Surf, Dragonbreath, Attract and Recover. All of my friends hate it because it is so good. Plus, I bred to get it, so yeah...

Also, Leftovers is one of the three or so items that are the absolute best to use on a Pokemon. Scope Lens is great for OH-KOers, and Choice Band is perfect for sweepers. I don't use much else, because the items like Mystic Water stink. Don't put any item that boosts a type's attack on your Pokemon.

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2010
    This thread is settled:

Milotic@Leftovers
    Bold Nature
    -Surf
    -Rest
    -Toxic
    -Sleep Talk

But I Like:

Milotic@Leftovers/Chesto Berry
    Bold Nature
    -Surf
    -Ice Beam
    -Toxic
    -Rest

Choose the top moveset. It's better.

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    That's a pretty good moveset, but it doesn't have any water attacks, and Milotic is water type. My Milotic knows Surf, Dragonbreath, Attract and Recover. All of my friends hate it because it is so good. Plus, I bred to get it, so yeah...

Also, Leftovers is one of the three or so items that are the absolute best to use on a Pokemon. Scope Lens is great for OH-KOers, and Choice Band is perfect for sweepers. I don't use much else, because the items like Mystic Water stink. Don't put any item that boosts a type's attack on your Pokemon.
    Please don't ruin Milotic with crappy moves like Dragonbreath and Attract. Go with the moveset that has been suggested over and over and over in this thread. If your friends don't beat your Milotic with that moveset, I question their skillset, or lack thereof.

Dee Trier

Drageon The Dragon Type Eevee
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2010
    Just a note: sometimes ice beam is better than surf it self. Like agains dragon/flying type (Dragonite and salamence). not always though.

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    ~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Ummm, thanks, but we all know that already…

~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Back