• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mini Comic ^^

Dark_gligar

I'm back and fresh...
    Years
    Cool comic :) I really like it.... I give it a two thumbs up :cross-eye but if you make more I would give you 3 thumbs... But I don't have that many -_-;;

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    Goatman56 said:
    i just use regular font i think its much easier and u said u didn't want kanto sprites in this comic and u just put one in
    Well the regular font would make my comic un-unique lol, and I only but him in there because i couldn't find any wally sprites and my save file got deleated --;;.

Composer of Requiems

Hand over your presents.
    Years
    Miroku said:
    Fiannly got around to make Issue #5
    Issue 5~ Crazy Brunnette Squad!!.
    Mini Comic ^^

Battle Music- Charlies Angels Theame XD.
    XDD. That's not fair, 2v3 battle =\

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    Composer of Requiems said:
    XDD. That's not fair, 2v3 battle =\
    I know it's not fair lol, I was gonna add wally in with the boys but couldn't find the wally sprites =/ & plus it had to be 3 to use the Charlies angels theme XD.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Miroku have u forgotten about your comic i want to see more and i bet alot of other people do to

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    Goatman56 said:
    Miroku have u forgotten about your comic i want to see more and i bet alot of other people do to
    I sorta forgot, I'll try to do another one soon, but theres alot of stuff ahppening this week at school.

Back