• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mini Shiny Give-away

Gunners

wants Arsenal to pwm everyone!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2009
    can i have latias please and the lugia is possible

jayjayfish

hey who goes there?
    Years
    hi can i have these please
    1x Jap Lugia
    1x Kyogre
    1x Groudon

because i love these pokemon and i dont want you to wast your pokemon, lol please

Gunners

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2009
    okay can i have latias because ive been looking for latias for ages and lugia coz i <3 lugia. Its my favourite legendary and i can clone for you and give back onto your new file

月面兎兵器ミーナ

Lunar Rabbit Weapon Mina
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Feb 10, 2009
    okay can i have latias because ive been looking for latias for ages and lugia coz i <3 lugia. Its my favourite legendary and i can clone for you and give back onto your new file

Nope, you blew it the first time. You didn't read what I put, so its your own fault. I hate it when people don't read the whole first post.

<(^^)>

Beginning Breeder
    Years
    Could I have a Cacturne and Cranidos please, I don't have any shinies and have tried and failed at chaining many many times. =/

月面兎兵器ミーナ

Lunar Rabbit Weapon Mina
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Feb 10, 2009
    Could I have a Cacturne and Cranidos please, I don't have any shinies and have tried and failed at chaining many many times. =/

Yes. ^^ If you look after some of my pokemon while I restart my game, you may have those two and ONE other, because you read my post. :3

Darkness Unleashed

¡uo ʞɔoɹ Q('w'Q)
    Years
    Hi! I would like to keep your shiny Kyogre and Groudon since I really like these Pokémon and I have been looking for them in shiny for a lot of time now; so it will really make me happy to have them with me, and I'll gladly help you to hold onto some pokemon you wanted to keep.

月面兎兵器ミーナ

Lunar Rabbit Weapon Mina
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Feb 10, 2009
    Hi! I would like to keep your shiny Kyogre and Groudon since I really like these Pokémon and I have been looking for them in shiny for a lot of time now; so it will really make me happy to have them with me, and I'll gladly help you to hold onto some pokemon you wanted to keep.

Sure thing. Pick one though, I already have some help.

@<(^^> Sure. :] Whats your FC? I shall find mine one, mo.

Gunners

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2009
    Meh, thats okay. (i lied in that post coz im too lazy)

Last edited:

jayjayfish

hey who goes there?
    Years
    can i have your
    1x Jap Lugia
    1x Kyogre
    1x Groudon
    please, i was looking for them and i cont find them so can i have them please, and i ask in trade but not one lends me them

Gunners

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2009
    I'm sorry for being very irrational and impatient. Is there any chance you could reconsider?

Back