• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mini Shiny Give-away

jayjayfish

hey who goes there?
    Years
    please dont give gunners those pokemon because he ratted me out and if you reconsider him could you please reconsider me cos i did not act like he did i was way calmer

Dmatt

Medium-Rare Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014
    Could I have your Latias? I'll take good care of her and I want her also because it's one of my favourite :) Oh and sure I'll give it back lol

shaymin1

Years
    may i please have latias or groudon or kyogre because all my friends have them and i feel left out i could clone and give it back in your new file♪

月面兎兵器ミーナ

Lunar Rabbit Weapon Mina
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Feb 10, 2009
    Could I have your Latias? I'll take good care of her and I want her also because it's one of my favourite :)

Of course you can. :] I think I have your code still, I just made a new username is all. ;3 I'll pm you my FC if you don't have it. I was zugaidosu.

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    Hey, I'd like the shiny Cranidos because it's my favorite fossil Pokemon and I love it's Shiny form. And I'll hold onto Pokemon for you if you want.

月面兎兵器ミーナ

Lunar Rabbit Weapon Mina
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Feb 10, 2009
    Haven't received your PM yet, did you send it?

Hmm, Im sure I sent it. : ( I'll post it here:

My code:1590-8732-3641

We'll need to trade twice. I'll give you your shinies first.

I want you to look after: Vaporeon, Bird trio, Jirachi, Rayquaza and Buneary. ^^

Dmatt

Medium-Rare Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014
    Oh yes I think I recall you :D but just to make sure , indeed PM me your code and I'll be waiting on WiFi

月面兎兵器ミーナ

Lunar Rabbit Weapon Mina
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Feb 10, 2009
    Oh yes I think I recall you :D but just to make sure , indeed PM me your code and I'll be waiting on WiFi

I posted it above in my reply to <(^^)>. I just need to trade with them first. I'll drop you a VM when I'm ready to trade with you. :3

Dmatt

Medium-Rare Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014
    Is Bidoof OK for the trade? Many people hate him lol, that's why I ask

月面兎兵器ミーナ

Lunar Rabbit Weapon Mina
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Feb 10, 2009
    hello. I would love the shiny azurill because Marill is my favourite pokemon.
    Its cute, and I would also use an azumarill in competetive battling as my manaphy is not allowed.

Nope, you blew it first time.

@Dmatt; Yeah sure. :3 He's gonna get deleted anyway. xD

Okay I really want to restart so any posts after this won't count. Sorry people, you had your "little" chance. People who posted before this still get their trades however.

Last edited:

<(^^)>

Beginning Breeder
    Years
    Thank you very much for the shinies, PM or VM me when you are ready to take back the Pokemon you want me to look after.

RosaSunglasses.

Final Fantasy XIII
    Years
    could i have 1x Kyogre and 1x shieldon please ,
    because i was trying so hard to get one in emerald but never got lucky enough to get one ,
    and shieldon because it was my favourite fossil pokemon
    so please could i have one kyogre from you ?
    and if you want you could visit my ev thread and i may ev train you pokes
    ^^

Back