• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(Mini) Team Help

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2015
    On my Pokemon Y, I have a Mudkip, Torchic, and Treecko, all obtained as eggs from my friend who traded for my level 6 Chespin, and some random other first-route Pokemon I caught. Now I am stuck with a decision. I found Augustine Sycamore, and beat him in his battle. I can't decide which first gen starter to choose, because I already have all three third gen starters. Any tips on which to choose, because there is no way I am taking my third gen starters off of my team.

Also, off-topic, but should I get Xenoblade Chronicles? I know nothing about the game except that Shulk is BEAST in Smash Bros. 4.

Thanks, Zombie

MasterMedicham

A Medicham full of wisdom
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2016
    You can choose bulbasaur if you want a bulky mega evolution. The third gen starters are really good combined so if you don't want to use a first gen starter you should stick to the third gen :)

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2015
    Cool, thanks! Only time I ever used a Bulbasaur was as the partner in Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky so ill go with that if I ever need backup.

Back