• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mirby's Spriteworks

Mirby

Big ol' nerd
    Years
    Yeah, I sprite a bit. I'll post a few of my works here.
    Mirby's Spriteworks

I find this is perfect for a pure SHOCKED look.

Mirby's Spriteworks

Something I've been working on in my spare time. This is blown up to 2x zoom.

Mirby's Spriteworks

A little crossover joke I made. Kudos to those who get it! ^.^

Mirby's Spriteworks
    Mirby's Spriteworks

A couple of trainer edits I made.

Spoiler:

A few Mega Man bosses I made.

Also, my sig images were made by me as well.

Hopefully, I'm well within the rules with this post. Still getting used to them here. :D

Dorandragon

The Pixel Master
    Years
    those faces are great! you scratch those? your a pretty good spriter.

although your trainer's colors seem kinda...faded.... :/

Mirby

Big ol' nerd
    Years
    Nah, those faces aren't from scratch. They're from an old Super Nintendo game that is finally getting some sort of sequel. I mean, it already got a sequel, but that was on the Nintendo 64.

As for the trainers, everyone seems to say that...

Dorandragon

The Pixel Master
    Years
    oh :/

well the reason people say that is because its true. they look faded. maybe if you used colors at the top of the color picker spectrum...

Dorandragon

The Pixel Master
    Years
    oh yes, right. On the second girl, her legs look less like legs and more like pants. here is an example to what the legs should look like. your legs dont follow the same curving and thus look like thick sticks than legs.

Back