• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Miroku fanclub

Ningyo Hime

~ I <3 Houshi-sama! =3
Years
  • I've never thought of that shipping before! >>; Thish is the ONLY Yaoi shipping I support. ^^;

Miroku fanclub

Silver_Arcanine

User title ?XD
    Years
  • Hi Effy !*hugs* I wanted to join your Miroku fanclub !
    And of course , Miroku/Inuyasha parring is my favorite !(next to the Kag/Shess and Kouga/Ayame XD)
    I don't have any pics to post right now ,but mark my words , I'll have some soon !!!^_^

Effy

*being stalked by Hiroshi*
    Years
  • Yay! I'm glad you decided to join!^^ I'm glad there are more Inuyasha/Miroku shippers out there other than me!^^ *adds to member list*

Edit: C'mon guys, you can't let poor Miroku's fanclub die already! He's too cyute to have his fanclub die!;-;
    Miroku fanclub

^See? Even Houshi-sama ish disappointed!;o;

Last edited:

Biohazard Girl

In Dreams There is Truth
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2012
    Effy was going to kill me on MSN if I didn't post here >>;;

Here, knock yourselfs out ><

Name: Miroku

Nickname: Pervy Monk XD

Significant Other: work keeps him from taking one, sadly. However,he is currently looking for a beautiful woman or two, to bare him a son...

Hair Color: black

Eye Color: blue

Piercings: Two in my left ear, one in right

Enemies: Naraku is who he has been after all of his life b/c Naraku was the one who cursed his family with the air rip in every generation's hand.

Love interests: Any good looking woman it would seem; he has asked every one he has run across to bear his child (except for Sango, which he later apoligized for). It's pretty clear that Sango cares about him, and that he cares for her, but he always ruins the moment with inappropriate behavior (mainly feeling her up).

Weapons: Kazaana (air-rip)

Effy

*being stalked by Hiroshi*
    Years
  • Biohazard Girl said:
    Effy was going to kill me on MSN if I didn't post here >>;;

Here, knock yourselfs out ><

Name: Miroku

Nickname: Pervy Monk XD

Significant Other: work keeps him from taking one, sadly. However,he is currently looking for a beautiful woman or two, to bare him a son...

Hair Color: black

Eye Color: blue

Piercings: Two in my left ear, one in right

Enemies: Naraku is who he has been after all of his life b/c Naraku was the one who cursed his family with the air rip in every generation's hand.

Love interests: Any good looking woman it would seem; he has asked every one he has run across to bear his child (except for Sango, which he later apoligized for). It's pretty clear that Sango cares about him, and that he cares for her, but he always ruins the moment with inappropriate behavior (mainly feeling her up).

Weapons: Kazaana (air-rip)
    His eyes are more of an bluish-purple, and as for love interest, you forgot someone...^^
    Miroku fanclub

^I love this pic!^__^

Silver_Arcanine

User title ?XD
    Years
  • THERE IS NO WAY I AM LETTING THE MIROKU FANCLUB DIE !
    And yes biohazard girl , you are forgetting someone in that profile of Miroku...
    Miroku fanclub
    ^ Effy and I absolutaly love this one (Found on DA)
    Keep posting or else !XD

Back