• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Misadventures at Hogwarts: Term 1 **THE NEW VERSION**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    "Well I have to say you look really cute like that." I smiled, despite the situation. " That is a gift, not a curse. You jsut need to learn to harness it. And that is what wizarding school is all about.'

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Jillian smiled.

Usually, my transformations are really painful... Each part of my body changes really slowly... This time, it was really sudden, painless...

SHe was enjoying herself. Her kitten form was one she really liked. She pounced at Brian's feet playfully. She hardly ever felt sad when she was actually transformed.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    "Yeah... I know... I was just hoping that it was, cause I`m getting scared..." Saphira replied. She was looking upward now. Not a single beam of sunlight reached this area...

-Riyuko-

*plays with a ribbon* ^o^
    Years
    Lavender walked outside, and down to the lake. She there sat down in the slightly damp grass, and picked up a flat stone. She then threw it and it skipped across the lake. Velvet, who was on Lavenders shoulder, mewed happily, watching the rock skip across the lake. Lavender smiled at her small black cat, and stroke her fur contently.
    "I dont know how many times I've told you this..." Lavender said the cat. "But your my best friend in the world".
    As if she understood, Velvet licked Lavenders cheek. Lavender giggled, and continued skipping rocks across the lake.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    Crystal saw the silver again,and suddenly the solid world around her was a mere dream... She was being lifted by the silvery thing,and in a flash she was carried off on its back. She soon fell asleep on the creature,uncertain as to exactly what was taking her away and why...Everything seemed so blurred and confusing..

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
    OOC: *Is offended* LP! You missed me on your friends list *stays offended till mistake is fixed. Will also be offended if he is not back to fourth spot (I can live with lower if I have to XD)

BIC:
    Josh went to the Common Room. The "conversation" with Lavender didn't go over too well.
    Josh fell straight back into a chair. He didn't really have many friends. Maybe a tiny relationship with Lavender, Kairi, Jamie and Crystal but that was it.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    Crystal awoke and at last realized the urgency of this situation. She was deep into the forest and couldn't see Saphira or Kairi anywhere. But she did see the one who had brought her here...

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    Seeing Crystal get lifted up, Kairi's eyes widened. She jumped as high as she could, hoping she could reach Crystal but she couldn't.

"Crys!!" She cried, as she continued glancing at her sleeping form.

Biting her lip with her pearly whites, Kairi quickly excused herself from Saphira and ran towards the deeper part of the forest, silently wishing her friend was alright.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    It was a silver unicorn,as if out of a fairy tale..Here is your bat he told her,nosing a tree branch on a tree nearby. Yazzie was sleeping upside-down on it. Oh thank you! said Crystal. But why did you bring me here?
    The unicorn walked up to Crystal,shimmering with the moonlight. It is a long story... he replied. But it is a very important story,and you are the only one I can tell..

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    Saphira ran after Kairi. "We`re almost there!" She shouted, being able to see a light up ahead. It stuck out from all the darkness. "I wonder what that was?"

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    The unicorn had taken Crystal to a circular glen where no trees grew,besides one small tree in the middle. Around the circle were oval stones. They seemed to have been put there by someone. Crystal and the unicorn were standing just outside the ring of stones. Do you see that ring? asked the unicorn,gesturing towards it. It was put there by the wizard Voldemort just before he began his descent to power,and for a reason too..Your parents are Aurors,and they were tracking Voldemort- Wait! Crystal interrupeted. You knew my.. Yes,Crystal. Well,they knew the secret of what he was doing and what the circle really was..They tried to stop him,but he sucked them into his dimension..That circle is a portal to a world that Voldemort created. I couldn't see anything of the world,but I did here screams from in it..your parent's screams..but Voldemort put a seal on it,and I don't know how to break it.. But how did you know about my power and who I am,and why did you bring me here? asked Crystal who was trying to digest all that the unicorn had said. Her parents were in some unknown land created by Voldemort..I sensed it said the unicorn.
    OOC:If I'm messing up the storyline please tell..

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    ooc: i dunno.... sounds extreme, if you ask me...

ic: Saphira could see Crystal up ahead. "Crys!" She shouted, waving her arms. "There you are!" Saphira gasped. There was a unicorn...

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    OOC:In the Forbidden Forest.I don't think my idea was the intended plot.Is it okay if I continue,or were we going to have the same storyline as the original RP? Well,Batesy did say at the beginning that a student went into another dimension..

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    Jamie walked into the great hall for dinner, after being his normal clumsy self. Letting his long black hair down he sat at the ravenclaw table and ate quietly, waiting for someone he knew to come along so he had someone to talk to.

He usually wasn't too talkative but for some odd reason he felt a strange compulstion to talk.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back