• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Misadventures Of Misfits (Pg-15)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
Years
  • Vicki Termia - Pewter City

As I continued to Pewter City, Katmai started to talk with me about the gym leader. He seemed to be eager to face him. I listened to Katmai carefully, as I approached Pewter City. He started to explain a strategy to me. I did know that electric pokemon didn't do too well against rock type pokemon. But of course that wasn't going to stop me that easy. And definably wouldn't stop Katmai easily either. He continued to talk to me. Katmai seemed to be happy just talking. "I know a little about Pewter City, if I remember there's a museum there as well as the pokemon centre , the Pokmart and the gym of course. " My mind wandered after I heard about where he was raised. I wondered how it would be like for an electric pokemon living in a power plant.

By this time all three of us had entered town and had made it to the pokemon centre.I put Dash back down, and she grumbled about it, but if I was going to get my bag, I couldn't have my hands full. I walked up to the reception desk, with the nurse that had been there when I'd entered the centre as a raichu. She smiled, "Welcome to the Pewter City Pokemon Centre. You're Vicki right?" I was a bit shocked for a second. "Yes, miss". She continued to smile "This was bought in by a strange raichu." She pulled out my backpack from under the desk. "I believe this is yours." Her face darkened. "You have to be more careful with your belongings in the future." I look down for a second. I couldn't tell her the reason why I couldn't take care of my bag this time. I had left it at the pokemon centre because I knew it would be safe. "I will, thank you" I exclaimed as I received my backpack from the nurse.

Nigma

~Witch~
    Years
  • Katmai looked at the nurse. He came near Vicki's ear. "Perhaps we should continue to the gym leader. I don´t like if the nurse has such a darkened face..." he whispered. He shuddered a moment. That reminds me of the power plant leader. He always got very creepy if i slept again on the high voltage dynamos... What a strange guy. If i hadn´t put my tail into the electric main connection, we would still be friends...

The day he got his tail into the connection was a terrible day for Katmai. For usual he recharged if he got connected into any electrical connection or stuff like that. But the day he connected to the main conduit, he couldn´t know that there was a new energy source which got added to the power plant last night. The new voltage number which flew into Katmai´s body paralyzed him this day and he couldn´t get out of the connection. His tail got some kind of burned and he couldn´t feel it for days.

But this day was important for his power too. His ability to produce energy doubled that time and his speed increased. Badly that the new source got destroyed because of the interruption of Katmai's tail.

He shuddered again. "Could we get out of here Vicki?" he looked at the exit of the Pokémon center. "I want to fight this gym leader. Perhaps we could train outside or something like that, but let´s get out of here..."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back