• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MISC. ICONS | freebies & rateee!??

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    You seem to be well on your way to following the path as a great icon maker, the style your going for seems to be really in lately.

This is probably my favourite, you managed to add in a lot into this icon whilst still keeping it on point. Which is something hard come by in icon making. What contrasts with this is this icon which is also great, but in a different way. I love the style, the colours are really again, on point. That's another style which is really really in. Text is a little iffy though, not the best font choice, I'm unsure about small italic fonts in icons, they rarely work well from what I've seen, this is due to the font looking cramped due to it's size with the latter letters falling upon the proceeding ones, as which italics do.

Not feeling this one so much, lighting feels a little heavy and the colours are a little too drab and unsuiting, you should watch out for lighting, such as in this one also.

Though great stuff going on here, try not to rely on other people's textures too much though, best doing as much as you can alone I find :]

Back