• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Mishaps at the Battle tower!

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2016
    Today I lost to an aggron on the single battle. It was glaceon against aggron I switched out and put chompy in. He killed chompy with dragon rush. Okay then I put espy in, Iron head hits espy and leaves it with 22 or 26 hp. then espy flinches..........We try to stall with protect to stay alive........so then we try to attack and die with a headbutt. Now glaceon is back out and uses or tries to use ice beam but gets hit with an iron head and flinches as well.......we try ice beam again and lose..........

Milke

Chill it an' spill it.
    Years
    Ok, i just died, AGAIN, at number 68. A stupid king rocked-DDing Gyrados swept my whole team and snuck in the 5 DDs from me flinching 4 FREAKING TIMES. >.<

I hate gyrados

4th Gen Matt

Pokemon Onyx Creator
    Years
    An idiotic Rotom took out my EV'd Salamence, Snorlax and Infernape. He used Thunder Wave and continued to KO all my Pokemon with Thunderbolt. My Snorlax was paralyzed six turns in a row!

That was like on round 30'ish?

Back