• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Missing 1 zygarde cell :(

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2020
    Are there any commonly missed cells or time locked ones that the seribii guide has wrong? I really don't want to go through every single location again.

Rugarugan

ルガルガン
    Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2017
    I myself am missing 2 cells and after going through every location a couple times, couldn't find what cells I was missing at all.

I don't know any other benefits of having all 100 cells other than the power construct form so an alternative you could do is trade a pokemon for a Zygarde (for example, I got a 10% form one off Wonder Trade. I was able to have a power construct Zygarde by separating that one.)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2019
    I found about 75-80 of the cells before I lost track of which ones I had collected (because I had skipped over some of the time sensitive ones). I didn't want to revisit everywhere to see what I had missed, so in the end I just used Pokebank to transfer my Zyrgade from Omega Ruby (originally caught in Y). I had become quite attached to that one, so instead of disassembling it, I disassembled my 50% Moon version, added those cells to my Y/OR version which gave me a 100% version with power construct, and had enough cells left over to assemble a 10% form to keep separately in my living Dex.

Felt slightly like cheating, but I am happy with the result lol

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2022
    I followed some "walkthroughs" for it.
    I had to redo it a couple of times to get every single one because for some reason I kept on missing one or two.
    Best thing to do is really just go over it a couple of times

Back