• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Events] Missing Legendaries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2017
    Hey. I need a Celebi, Volcanion, Hoopa, Xerneas and Lunala. If you are able to trade for these hopefully we can come to some sort of arrangement.

Cheers.

FC: 5043-1123-1195

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2017
    Hey. I need a Celebi, Volcanion, Hoopa, Xerneas and Lunala. If you are able to trade for these hopefully we can come to some sort of arrangement.

Cheers.

FC: 5043-1123-1195

I have an extra lunala, i'm willing to trade if you have a solgaleo

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2017
    i have two Xerneas
    one shiny and one regular.
    A Xerneas would be great! Either one would be fine. :)

My FC: is 5043-1123-1195. I'm not sure i'll be able to give you a good trade for it though :\ Is there any pokemon you're after in particular?

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    if you have a landorus that's legal in s/m, i/e hoenn(ruby saphire) then you can have my lunala.

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2024
    Hi I'll trade you my lunala for level ball, moon ball, and love ball if you still have them I can also give you a Volcanion that I got through wonder trade if you want it ( I was planning to release it since I don't trust wonder trade events ) probably hacked though.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2017
    Add my FC
    Then tell me when you will be online,

PS@@@@@@- Xerneas is a shiny event pokemon
    Already done :) I can be on from 12pm-2pm or 7pm onwards Adelaide time. From 7pm that will be about 8.30/9am ish for you I think.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back