• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Missingno/Glitch pokemon in R/S

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2022
    I'm not sure if this is missingno or Glitch pokemon you guys can try if you want.
    Use the walk through wall code,go to the pokemon centre,go to the coloseum.then go get ready to fight.If you are lucky you will see this ? pokemon dosent work all the time.

pokeman132

if it moves, shoot it.
    Years
  • Well as im writing this my brother is playin ruby and he is catching tons of unknowns!! there just circles with queations marks in the middle nad they turn out to be either bad eggs or any pokemon(they also have items attached to them)

cya... ;,,,,;

Years
  • pokeman132 said:
    Well as im writing this my brother is playin ruby and he is catching tons of unknowns!! there just circles with queations marks in the middle nad they turn out to be either bad eggs or any pokemon(they also have items attached to them)

cya... ;,,,,;
    Well, the bad eggs dont hatch and the circle questionmark guys are just bad pokemon, like the eggs. So really you have found nothing special.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 17, 2024
    Why does everyone call them MissingNo. That's not what they're called. That was from R/B/G versions. And yes, Mewther you can make them hatch with GS/CB (not AR for some reason). They hatch as a ?mark at Level 0. When they grow a level they turn into just a bunch of numbers all scramble on the screen

Years
  • pokeman132 said:
    Well as im writing this my brother is playin ruby and he is catching tons of unknowns!! there just circles with queations marks in the middle nad they turn out to be either bad eggs or any pokemon(they also have items attached to them)

cya... ;,,,,;
    how do you catch the unowns

Back