• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Missingno. in Ruby/Sapphire!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr.Kayden

Pokemon doctor and trainer
    Years
    I found how to see Missingno. in R/S!!

Start a new game, when you go to help Prof. Birch, don't choose a pokemon, keep on walking and Prof. will say "Hey help me!" Walk in that small amount of grass you have. You should come to a battle. Missingno. should be your pokemon.

smithy.boy

Hack and PKMN egg farmer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2022
    i hate these stupid missing number threads. Their just pokemon that are out of reachof the directery.

Neo Android

Master Eevee Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Eire
    • Seen Apr 4, 2011
    This doesnt work for me. As soon as i get to the grass and try to get in the professor stops me. Saying that i shouldnt leave him like it. O well it may have worked for you but it hasnt worked for me and some others.

MidnightSneasel

The Midnight Darkness
    Years
    I don't think that's true. Because I tried to go in the grass once and Professor Birch wouldn't let me. There is Missingno in the game somewhere, but I don't know where. It's not like that though.

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    Missingno is hard to find, i seen him in dewford cave.But you'll might find him in different places, one of my friends don't use action replay or gameshark (he doesn't have them) and found missingno in cave of orign.

Years
    Well there is already a thread about Missingno even though it isn't about you caught it.You could still post that you caught it in there though.I've only run into one, but never caught it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back