• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Missingno - Rare Candy/Item Cheat. :D

Did you ever use it to cheat?

• Heck yeah (I was young ;) )

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Noooo... I never cheat!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Everyone who has ever owned G/B/R/Y Must know of the Missingno cheat. :3

Okay, I remember around when I was 9, my friend told me how to use the Missingno cheat in pokemon Red/Blue, it was so fun.

My question is: Did any of you ever use the cheat to cheat through the game? (Like LV up pokemon to beat trainers ect...)

I used it to get through the Elite four and the champion with my snorlax. :D

CHAZ The Cat

Come Charmander light my fire~
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2011
    Sure I did. Not to pass the game, that wouldn't be fun at all, but it was fun.
    On a different note, your signature is not at all epyleptic friendly, is it?

weeman10

Mr. Blue Sky
    Years
    I can only remember doing it once when I was about 6. I got scared of missingno though and ran at the first sight of it. My brother however, used it to get several master balls.

Years
    Pokemon who are raised through rare candies rather than through earning experience won't have good stats. The "rare candy" glitch (it's a glitch, calling it a cheat implies that the developer meant for it to be there) is good for filling up the pokedex and for making pokemon that can easily beat other in-game trainers, but when you use a rare candy to lvl up a pokemon, the stats don't go up as much as lvling it up via an experience gain, thus, making any lvl 100s you gained from mass rare candy lvling completely useless against other players.

In other words, it's not healthy to feed your pokemon so many sweets.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back