• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

missingno

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2010
    we should call him a glitchmon.., nah I'm joking...
    I think the creators when they created the games didn't notice that glitch in each old game?, after people started to talk about Missingno they just deleted him from Rubby/Sapphire/Emerald?, Just wondering...

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    I seem to remember whatching videos of pokemon Sapphire in whitch they had Missingo... but this time, instead of Missingo being a Sort of glitch looking block thing (that was in R/Y/B) it was a circle with a question mark in it... which means they placed this particular one into the game on purpose...

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    And if I remember correctly it had a dex entry in r/s as well. i am not that sure...

Years
    • H
    • Seen Mar 22, 2010
    I don't think it would be on the G/S version.
    Since it was only in the R/B games because they were using it to test out the battle system when they first made & forgot to take it out. At least that's what I heard... (Don't want anyone to be mad if I'm wrong... ^^; )

Years
    Since it was only in the R/B games because they were using it to test out the battle system when they first made & forgot to take it out. At least that's what I heard... (Don't want anyone to be mad if I'm wrong... ^^; )

lolz it is in G/S but it looks rly different. its looks the same basicly cept w/ better graphixs.

Years
    • H
    • Seen Mar 22, 2010
    Really?
    Does it still mess up your game?

I'd ask where it is, but my Gold version game doesn't save anymore so I guess it doesn't matter. xP

XaRhS

i don't really think they forgot to take missigno out.....i mean.....they did it on purpose

WaluigiRedclaw91

Alt/Original Page of: Haza
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2010
    Uhhhh, missingno was an abomination and always will be. And just so u all ko when I used the code to walk through walls with action replay I was in the Victory road on Pearl and I had marley with me, When you leave the cave and walk in the grass a shiny "nothing" appears.

XaRhS

walking through walls!!!cool!!!but what is your benefit fron this?

seanmichael

A God like Arceus
    Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2008
    Uhhhh, missingno was an abomination and always will be. And just so u all ko when I used the code to walk through walls with action replay I was in the Victory road on Pearl and I had marley with me, When you leave the cave and walk in the grass a shiny "nothing" appears.
    thath siny "nothing" might be another glitch pokemon called "invisible shiny bulbasaur"

Glacier

Mayzz Lover
    Years
    MISSINGNO. wasnt in GS you probably put your game in water or something like that and youre game got effed I did that and what looked like a pokemon centre roof tile appeared i captured it and it was a lugia that was wierd.. I did the same thing to my ruby and got wild Zapdos on Mt.Pyre.

Goalie-35
    Years
    MISSINGNO. wasnt in GS you probably put your game in water or something like that and youre game got effed I did that and what looked like a pokemon centre roof tile appeared i captured it and it was a lugia that was wierd.. I did the same thing to my ruby and got wild Zapdos on Mt.Pyre.
    wow that would be total luck that it didn't mess you up... I caught a missingnoo and somehow the game glitched up

XaRhS

lol!this is luck....
    weird luck though.....zapdos in mt.pyre?i couldn't even imagine that

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    MissingNo is not a pokemon. It is a set reaction to somehow getting into a battle with a pokemon that isnt there, hence the name Missing No (Abrreviated MissingNumber). Its the games way of telling you that you've glitched, hence the problems with catching it.

Back