• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MissingNo

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2006
    I got the "Safe missingno"

It looks like two ?`s And I cheated and got it from an egg

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    New Edition at the First Post:
    Its now saying that MissingNo isnt available at Fr/Lg.

If ya want some info added there, just ask ^^;

Casey

~*Cheeky Girl*~
    Years
    One my buddy had a funny story with Missigno. He wanted to catch it. We know, if we talk with that Weedle guy and later Surfing at the Right edge of the Cinnabar, we will meet normal pokemon also (in water), like Pidgey, Muk, Growlithe etc. So my friend met.... MEW!!! He caught it, but later he wanted take Mew from Computer Box and what? DITTO! XD

Ditto had a fun with my friend! LOL

Years
    i caught a glitch pokemon in r/b a level 145 golduck...but if you level up the glitched pokemon...then it goes back down to 100...also with the missing no trick...it's 150 items that is nade in the 6th slot...also my friends and i had a theory that Missing no was really a concept for Lugia...

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    I've never really bothered with MissingNo to be honest... I found it once in RBY (well, I obviously didn't find it), and then shouted at the game boy when everything started to screw up... I the restarted and forgot about MissingNo forever.... well, until this thread cam along ^_^

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Heh, I said it could Screw up with yar game XD
    I found actually cool to Discover these things about MissingNo. Me and my friends took a while to realize all those things about MissingNo. Keep checking the thread for more information and cool facts about MissingNo ^^;

Scyther

Te odeo interfice te cochleare
    Years
    if u go to the safari zone and surf near the misingno bit (cant remember if u have to do more) and u cna catch safari zone pokemon out side of the safari
    zone a nifty cheat

bluemidget123

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2005
    pokeman went out a loooooooong time ago why don't you nerds find somethign else to do?

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    bluemidget123 said:
    pokeman went out a loooooooong time ago why don't you nerds find somethign else to do?
    cuiz pok?mon is actually a bit cooler than shallow fools like you think...

go off and rape your X-box now.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Maca said:
    hehe Good one tmbjr you funny
    I can always think of something clever to say to someone that's about to get banned. XD

Back