• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen missingno

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    I know that's why I took out the link and posted the pictures.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    How is it weird.I tested it for my self.When I saw it didn't work I deleted it and posted some pics of it.

Years
    I caught many a Missingno on Red(Original) and it always multiplied my items, and only messed up my Elite 4 Hall of Fame. When you did the stuff to make it appear a lot of times you would run into really powerful pokemon some even level 100.

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    Shinin said:
    Missingno is in every game. You just need a Gameshark or AR to see it in all games except R/B/G.
    Actually my friend was playing his brand new pokemon fire red game. After he had played it for a few hours he said 'Ben what's this'so i looked over at his screen and nearly had a heart attack it was missingno.We tried to attack him but then the game glitched up and didn't work.So we took it back and got a new one.But it was really weird do you think it was a faulty game or something ???.

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    Obviously, it was faulty. It's impossible to encounter Missingno. in any games after Green/Red/Blue, unless you use a cheating device. Where did you buy the game from?

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    I wasn't me that bought it.It was my friend.He brought it from EB games.After i saw the glitch i checked the game catarige and it said nintendo and everthing.Maybe it was one of these faulty things.

Back