• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mission: Fill the Nat Dex!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charizard Gr

Firekeeper
    Years
    Okay guys, I'm almost a month into my Omega Ruby copy and with my exams gone I decided to go for a try to fill the national dex and obtain the shiny charm. So far I have made some progress but I think I'm only halfway there, with only having caught 362/718 original Pokemon (451 encountered). This number will increase to about 500 if I add to these the Pokemon in my Pokemon X copy, but not having a credit card/ paypal card => not having the Poke Bank, transfering the pokemon between my copies is taking too much time. Therefore I will write down all the Pokemon I'm missing below, as well as those which I am willing to trade/ those I own in my ΩR copy. It is a rather long list and took me quite a while so any help would be rather appreciated ! :)

ALL I NEED IS THESE POKEMON AND THE SHINY CHARM IS MINE! PLEASE IF YOU HAVE THEM CONTACT ME AND LET ME KNOW ABOUT A TRADE OR MAYBE A TRADEBACK. THANKS!

Honchkrow, Stunky, Skuntank, Chatot, Lickilicky, Magmortar, Yanmega, Purrloin, Liepard, Swoobat

Alright thank you guys, if you want to propose a specific trade (perhaps with pokemon you do not have) or simply want to help me out with this one I'll be more than glad to see your recommendations. I also negotiate with shiny Pokemon even if I have them. Hope this was not too tiring, I am just trying to fill out the dex!

Friend code: 1222-8666-6469, leave a message below to know what your fc is and which pokemon you offer/ask for like

Fc xxxx-xxxx-xxxx
    Want: YYY
    Offer: ZZZ

Thanks a lot guys, it means really a lot to me!

EDIT: I added some legendaries in case you' re interested.
    Second EDIT: I will from now on cross out every Pokemon I obtain and I will make the colours of which I have trouble to find red. Thanks!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2020
    Hi there!

FC: 2810 - 0252 - 6509
    Want: Sceptile, Swampert, Shiftry
    Offer: Chikorita, Belossom, Smeargle, Breloom, Seviper, Frillish, Gothita

Add me if you agree!

EDIT: My IGN: Suaza

Last edited:

Charizard Gr

Firekeeper
    Years
    I updated the first post! I have made some progress thanks to luckan98 and chrisalddin. Thanks a lot guys!
    Current situation: Seen 467, Caught: 383 and I am still breeding for some pre evos or raising to reach their final evolution! More updates to follow, thank you all!

Akira Ichikawa

Pokemon Horder
    Years
    Hi! I can breed you these Pokemon. (It might take some time though.)
    FC: 5000-3836-2151
    IGN: Akira

Offer:
    Spoiler:

Want: Shiny Deoxys and Heatran.

Last edited:

Charizard Gr

Firekeeper
    Years
    Hi! I can breed you these Pokemon. (It might take some time though.)
    FC: 5000-3836-2151
    IGN: Akira

Offer:
    Spoiler:

Want: Shiny Deoxys and Heatran.

Last night I did some trading with passers-by and I got the majority of those which you mentioned, I crossed them out inside this post and will too update the first post. But I will still give you the Heatran for the rest of those if you want!

Akira Ichikawa

Pokemon Horder
    Years
    Last night I did some trading with passers-by and I got the majority of those which you mentioned, I crossed them out inside this post and will too update the first post. But I will still give you the Heatran for the rest of those if you want!

Oh okay. Good to hear that you're getting closer to your goal.
    I actually found some of the Pokemon that I was going to breed you in my Pokebank
    Rattata (it's level 7. I can still breed you one if you prefer a newly hatched baby instead.)
    Spearow lvl 1
    Horses lvl 1
    Cottonee lvl 1 with 3 perfect ivs

I'll start working on the others tonight. :)

Charizard Gr

Firekeeper
    Years
    Oh okay. Good to hear that you're getting closer to your goal.
    I actually found some of the Pokemon that I was going to breed you in my Pokebank
    Rattata (it's level 7. I can still breed you one if you prefer a newly hatched baby instead.)
    Spearow lvl 1
    Horses lvl 1
    Cottonee lvl 1 with 3 perfect ivs

I'll start working on the others tonight. :)

Got myself a cottonee via Wonder trading last night hahaha. Yeah move ahead and tell me when you are ready!
    Εdit: a Horsea is here as well!

Last edited:

Charizard Gr

Firekeeper
    Years
    Alright hello again, I am making great progress so far thanks to you guys, I have completed the Hoenn dex just a few minutes ago and I'm reaching closer to the goal of the National dex. The first post has been updated with many new Pokemon that I now offer and also many of those which I asked for are now found and erased.

I believe this is what many people call a trade shop actually? I'm not sure, correct me if I'm wrong.

Also I need some help to transfer my Diancie and my shiny Gengar (both event Pokemon) as they cannot be deposited on the GTS to get them on the ΩR copy, any help would be appreciated with that as well!

(Sorry for the double post :) )

monkeybard

boop
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2023
    If you've been wonder trading or anything, do you have any 5IV Male Pokemon that are not English (have a black circle saying JPN, FRE, ITA or something in their summaries)? If you have some I'd be happy to help out, I have a living dex, some spare legendaries (if you want some to keep) and a lot of spare Pokemon in my Pokemon Y (Klefki is the only one you need that I can think of off the top of my head)

Charizard Gr

Firekeeper
    Years
    If you've been wonder trading or anything, do you have any 5IV Male Pokemon that are not English (have a black circle saying JPN, FRE, ITA or something in their summaries)? If you have some I'd be happy to help out, I have a living dex, some spare legendaries (if you want some to keep) and a lot of spare Pokemon in my Pokemon Y (Klefki is the only one you need that I can think of off the top of my head)

I've been wondertrading for the past couple of hours (the patience is real) and I haven't found anything worth keeping (even If I had it I'd keep it and raise it) until a beautiful tiny Riolu arrived. I cannot help you with that, I am sorry. If you still may help me you are more than welcome to :)

The news is that I finally completed the Hoenn Dex (YEAAAAAAAAAAAH) and I've made some great progress regarding the National Dex (I still haven't raised many of my low leveled pokemon and by the time I will do so the number of my dex entries will rise greatly). My problem is that I lack the evolutionary stones to make a roserade and the Pokemon marked with colour red on my list above so if anyone owns this pokemon and is willing to trade them (and then have them back maybe?) please let me know!

The list has been updated once more, make sure to check it out!

Cheers!

Charizard Gr

Firekeeper
    Years
    i would love a kangaskhan if you have one, dont got much except kyogre, deoxys, cobalion and rayquaza.

I can give you the Kangaskhan! But in fact I do have these Pokemon already! Check the list above and see if you have any of those Pokemon, especially the ones in red, otherwise I will take the Kyogre in exchange :)

tukurajames

Pokemon Alpha Saphire
    Years
    I have none of those unfortunatly :( working on my dex as welll. I added you and am online waiting, thanks so much, will keep an eye out on the WT for you.

Charizard Gr

Firekeeper
    Years
    Updated the list of the Pokemon I now offer for trades. In the next minutes I'll update the list I need as well but more precisely, which means that I will mention all the pokemon I do not have. Many of the pokemon that I do not have are on my Pokemon X copy, including some event Pokemon that cannot be transferred to ΩR via the GTS. So if anyone can help me with that I could owe them one (I'm planning to restart my X after I get all the pokemon I need from there, which are about 90 or 100).

I really cannot afford a PokeBank, otherwise I wouldn't be in such a great trouble.. I will also mention those I desperately need right here in this post (I cannot find them anywhere or haven't got the evolution stone/ held item for their evolution.

Spoiler:

Phew.. If you have any of these but don't want to give them permanently I will trade them back to you.

Current progress:
    Hoenn dex 186 caught /211 seen (Oval charm obtained)
    National Dex 478 caught / 541 seen.

Thanks guys for helping me so much till now, honestly!

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2016
    i can get you vanilluxe, primeape, togetic, misdreavus, roserade, lopunny, actually a lot more from this list. You said you have all the legendaries, does that mean you can offer diancie, keldeo, meleotta, and genesect? if you still need help transferring your diancie and gengar just let me know as well.

Charizard Gr

Firekeeper
    Years
    i can get you vanilluxe, primeape, togetic, misdreavus, roserade, lopunny, actually a lot more from this list. You said you have all the legendaries, does that mean you can offer diancie, keldeo, meleotta, and genesect? if you still need help transferring your diancie and gengar just let me know as well.

My buneary and togepi evolved so it seems I do not need lopunny and togetic anymore! Still I can use some help for roserade actually though.
    I can offer all those pokemon you mentioned, yeap but since I only have on of each I will negotiate pretty strictly. I will need some help for Gengar and Diancie, thanks for mentioning it, I'll send you a message to see if we can do this for some other pokemon I have on X as well.

The news is that I have traded for a Blissey, Clefable and Wigglytuff so I do not need them anymore! Current progress:

Hoenn: 187 caught / 211 seen (oval charm obtained)
    National: 495 caught / 556 seen (shiny charm not obtained)

All lists will be updated soon, be sure to take another look and if possible help me out! Thanks!

Years
    Do you have anymore legendaries available? I'm trying to stockpile them right now, copies, and such (For the GTS, mainly). If so, I can see what I have, I have nearly a full pokedex between my Y/OR.

Charizard Gr

Firekeeper
    Years
    Do you have anymore legendaries available? I'm trying to stockpile them right now, copies, and such (For the GTS, mainly). If so, I can see what I have, I have nearly a full pokedex between my Y/OR.

I do, contact me to tell me more and see if we can trade :)

Charizard Gr

Firekeeper
    Years
    Major update, check the first post! The pokemon I need and those I offer are updated so go take a look!

I have obtained a Carbink, Chinchou (and evolved it into Lanturn), I FINALLY evolved my Tyrogue into a Hitmontop, I got a Primeape and therefore my current progress on both dexes are:

Hoenn dex: 190 caught/211 seen (oval charm obtained)
    National dex: 509 caught/562 seen (shiny charm not obtained)

But I'll add an interesting fact right here. The only Pokemon I do not have for the Hoenn dex at all (which means both in ΩR and X) are Girafarig (which I know I can obtain in Safari Zone), Froslass (I have a Dawn Stone and wait for the shoal cave waters to be low), Roserade and Delcatty. So if anyone by any means has one of those I'd be glad to trade for them!

Check the first post for the latest update! Be sure to give a helping hand if you are able! Thanks a lot!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back