• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mistress Darkrai's Art Gallery :)

Mistress Darkrai

Capturing Darkrai
Years
  • Hey, there, viewer! Sure, right now I don't have any pics to show ya, but soon, in the next two or three days I will - I promise ya that! For now, I'll give you an idea about what I will be drawing..

About Me;
    My name is Alexis, but call me Lexx, or Mistress Darkrai. :) (Obviously, he's my fave Pokemon!) Um, I absolutely Pokemon, they are ta [bomb]. Haha - gangsta talk fer ya. I am 13 (April 21), and I ABSOLUTELY love playing sports. I go to NNCS, which pretty much sucks! XD Haha! Anyways, that's all about me!

How I Draw;
    Hmm.. Difficult. I draw hand (duh!), and the way I will be putting it up here is simple: Draw it on paper, take a picture of it with a camera, and then download the picture onto the comptuter, then put it on photobucket, then add it on to here! It is a complicated process, sure, but it is sufficient. For now, I will be drawing only Pokemon from the Sinnoh region, because that's the only poster I have! Sorry! XD

Updates;
    This is where I will be putting updates throughout my stay here at PCommunity!
    5/5/08 8:29pm I have 3 pictures done (Piplup, Manaphy, and Shieldon)! They will be on here in no time! =]
    5/10/08 3:18pm I had to re-draw the pictures! Here is just Piplup for now! I haven't shaded it in or anything!
    5/10/08 3:21pm I can also draw every Pokemon, except for Darkrai, now! So, if you'd like to request from any other region, then so be it! =]
    5/10/08 6:54pm Here come Manaphy and a Confused Gabite (I tried with the eyes and ? marks around it) coming at ya.

Requests;
    Surprisingly, I will actually do requests. But, I have a few requirements, and I have some things I do and do not do!
    Do: I will draw you a Pokemon. The Pokemon you request can have a particular emotion, face, or such, and you can request more then one Pokemon at a time. Just give me some time before you get see the picture up here! I also do avatars! =]
    Don't: Do not, and I repeat, do not request a signature, banner, or anything along those lines.

Anything Else;
    Anything else you would like to know about my artistic abilities? About how I draw? About the type of colored pencils I use(:/)? Or maybe what inspired me? Just askk! :D

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    Sinnoh pokemon? Cool - (request)could you draw a Gabite with um....a confused face?
    That would be pretty funny to see a Gabite out of character. (all the Gabites I ever see are real serious.)

Mistress Darkrai

Capturing Darkrai
    Years
  • can you give me some examples? thinking of putting a drawing in a sig banner.

Yes, of course. I will be putting them on here very shortly!

Sinnoh pokemon? Cool - (request)could you draw a Gabite with um....a confused face?
    That would be pretty funny to see a Gabite out of character. (all the Gabites I ever see are real serious.)

Sure! I will try! =]

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    It says that the Gabite image has been deleted. Either that, or you typed the URL wrong when you were typing the link.

I think that the Manaphy was pretty good, but needs a little work on the shading and I think that the arms need to be a little longer(not sure). Other than that the proportions were accurate - good job! =]

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    I just realized that I didn't elaborate on how the shading on the Manaphy drawing could be improved upon. So this is how I think it should:

It's simple, just don't go so heavy-handed on the shading, and you'll be fine. The drawing's good, so don't think that this is a huge problem.

Gunn

horror resident
    Years
  • Um, it is rather difficult for me to comment. Two of your links don't work and the Manaphy one is blurry. Do you think you can fix the links and/or post a better quality pic of Manaphy?

Kaiyori

Godzrilla hungry?
    Years
  • You need to edit your links, you have added an extra https:// to the URL.

But i fixed that up in my address bar and i have viewed your artwork. They are pretty good, i see that you have put effort into these, and that's always good, try new poses to add variety to your art work, although there isn't that much there right now. I think if you coloured them in, they would look a whole lot better.

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    I'm sorry if this is rushing you, but I have another request.(if it is rushing you tell me, and don't take the request)

Well, Darkrai is in your name, so could you draw one and have it in a battle pose?

Anyway, here's a drawing tip: To make your drawings look more finished and professional, ink in your drawings after you finish the pencil sketch. Or color the drawing in...or both. For Darkrai, I wouldn't ink it in if I were you because there is so much black.

Back