• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Misty~fan~club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misty67

A pokemon master
    Years
    Hey every body its misty club if you want to join fill this form

name:
    birthday:

if you will fill this you will get hundred of pokemon icon :)

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    Excusez moi...

This isn't the way a fanclub goes. Now, I'm no expert but it isn't right for you to give the member a form to join, for one, and for two, you shouldn't bribe them into joining. Plus, it's just selfish to make yourself a fanclub, no?

Harley+

Harley+Cookies=YAY
    Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2007
    name:Harley
    favourite pokemon:Kingdra
    birthday:30 july

Misty67

A pokemon master
    Years
    hey dont say that Nyxi you dont mean if you are a fan of misty just join no what you can do

Years
    Either or, this does need to be closed, no?
    I'm pretty sure you're talking about Misty and not yourself, so click on the link that Shugotenshi no Bakura provided. :3 If not, then ask someone else to make a club about yourself. I'm sure someone would be glad to.

Since you're having troubles, I would suggest reading the Club Rules (it's on the top of the forum, you really can't miss it if you look) before posting any more clubs. Also, please make sure you place your clubs in the right place, and that there isn't another club simular to it. ^^

*closed*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back