• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Misty? May? Dawn?

Silvergale

..... >:(
    Years
    I'm partial to Misty. I feel as though I grew up with her, so she's an instant favorite.

I've never really liked May, her personality was just a little annoying, but she's starting to become less annoying.

Dawn is just adorable! >.< She feels more like a little sister to Ash and Brock then a possible girlfriend.

So when it comes down to it, I think it's a tie between Misty and May for the role of Ash's girlfriend. They both seem to show a liking of him.

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    all of them

MistyxMayxDawnxAsh yesplz ouo

tho i prefer MistyxMayxDawn and AshxPokeballxPokedexxHats (cargoship anyone?)

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
    May, defenately,
    Misty is OK
    Dawn, I only like her in contests, the rest is history

LittleMiss

Ghosts are Special
    Years
    I think May and Ash would do well together. Except she already has a boyfriend maybe in Drew? But I like May better then Misty and Dawn, but I like Misty better then Dawn. But Dawn is still cool a little weak in character lines though. May just seemed cooler and used more variety of Pokemon, she really showed character growth throughout the show.

DarkPrince304

Back to Hacking after exams!!!
    Years
    May and Ash together look like to small kids playing Snakes and Ladder
    Misty FTW...There had been many references in the Anime that Misty was in love with Ash...In one episode when Ash gave Misty her bike back she was still sad that she had to leave Ash...They both are passionate for each other lol

cartercr

Sour Kangaroo's best friend!
    Years
    Obviously Misty, she and ash were just natural. May was a bit too far out for ash, and Dawn is... Way to young. Ash is a good 5 year older than Dawn by the time that Ash makes it to Dawn. Dawn is 10, Ash is 15.

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2009
    May.

Misty irritates me.

Dawn is... uh... A little too young. I'm also neutral toward the character, having fallen out of watching the anime by the time D&P rolled around.

Back