• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Misty, May, or Dawn?

Misty, May, or Dawn?

• Total voters

Ash~The Purifying Prince~

TLOTPP "Haunting Dreams" 77%
    Years
    Misty! Yep Misty is the best out of all of htem; I grew up with her so its only natural that I would prefer her character over the others. I just love her attitude and she can seriously kick butt in battle. Its funny how she used to tease Ash as well and get him all riled up over stuff xD.

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2009
    Misty, because she had the best attitude, and she was one of the things that made pokemon pokemon. May is O.K, can't say I really like Dawn, she seems so dull when it comes to character.

Grexx

Angel of Truth
    Years
    Dawn is win. Misty and May was alright, but Dawn is much more interesting to watch in my opinion. I personally think it's Dawn and Paul that brought more life to the show since Misty's departure.

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    Misty was the best character in the series. I loved her to bits when I was a kid, and I wish she was still on the show.

Johnny590

It's cute how you think I care
    Years
    Misty was the first. Misty was and is a great recurring/main character.

I like all of them, but I would have to say: Misty > May > Dawn, in that order.

I can't stand Dawn at all...allthough, I love her Piplup.

As for May, its a win some and lose some situation. Her pokemon team improved over time, and it's waaaay cooler than Dawn's and Misty's team. But I can't say she brings the same energy and the connection Misty had with Ash.

But Misty is a water type trainer, and I just love them water types. So, in conclusion, Misty FTW. :D

i'm a bubble. pop me.

What words would satisfy you?
    Years
    I voted for Dawn, though i didn't watch the season with May - only a couple of episodes. I just like Dawn's attitude and she seems very friendy and approachable. Misty was cool too, but i dislike how she bugged Ash and pulled Brock away everytime he was hitting on girls.

Johnny590

It's cute how you think I care
    Years
    Misty was cool too, but i dislike how she bugged Ash and pulled Brock away everytime he was hitting on girls.

Come on!! Every time she did that was hilarious!! Seriously, Brock is one desperate dude when it comes to trying to get a girl...he's hit on EVERY single Officer Jenny and Nurse Joy you can think of in every region, without counting the pretty girls he saw along the way, trainers, people & gym leaders alike. XD

Hmmm....it kinda sucked that they never went into detail about the relationship Ash and Misty have. It's clear that they are very good friends, but EVERYBODY knows they could have been something more. Remember Pokemon 2000? lol

Superspaztastic13

Spaztastic Trainer
    Years
    I like all three.... Hated May when she started because she was too weird! Then got to like her. Loved Misty from the start til her recent appearence. Dawn Is great love how she is stylin and being a great trainer!

Ultimate #1 Flareon Fan

Flareon Obsesser
    Years
    I've always liked May the best. I like her Pokemon and her style, and also how she seems to have developed more throughout out the series than the other two-but that's just me.

Misty is pretty cool. I liked how she was tougher than Dawn and May, and how she prefered battling over contests and wasn't afraid to put people in their place.

Dawn is alright. I like most of her Pokemon and her style, and how she has this childish vibe to her. (she is only about 10 or 11, but still) Even if she does get a bit annoying sometimes. x3

May> Dawn> Misty.

Back