• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Misty or May? Ash or Gary or Brock! Vote now!

Misty or May? Ash Or Brock Or gary (you may vote 2 times)

• May

Votes: 22 32.8%
  • Misty

Votes: 38 56.7%
  • Ash

Votes: 34 50.7%
  • Brock

Votes: 17 25.4%
  • Gary

Votes: 12 17.9%

• Total voters

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
Wow, I'm slightly suprised that gary got so many votes...heh...7 is more than I woulda figured, Ya shoulda tossed Oak in there and seen what woulda happened, he is after all the shizz-nit...

hehe...good stuff

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
I didn't know Ash's last name was kun!! WOW!! HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT??

Oh wait...it's ketchum isn't it...*doh*

*jumps out window*

Years
  • Seen May 21, 2011
I vote Misty and Brock -gotta love them always fighting XD
Brock comes onto a girl, misty drags him away XD

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Err... shouldn't this go in TV and Movies? And I would have closed this, but since so many people have replied, there's no real point -_-

Moving on up...

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
Years
Mr Cat Dog said:
Err... shouldn't this go in TV and Movies? And I would have closed this, but since so many people have replied, there's no real point -_-

Moving on up...
Yeeeeeeah, I think everyone forgot...the date may look recent...but uh, the year sure isn't. ^_^; We're in 2005, guys, lol. *shrugs* Whatever. If anyone, in a higher position of power that can take my modly duties away from me, wants this closed...feel free to. It'd just be better if we started a new one, heh. But, I'm going with what Mr Cat Dog said...lol.

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 24, 2007
This is from a year ago OO, I didn't notice that untill I already voted and read threw. You'll never guess who I voted for *cough-sig and avy-cough*
*~Manda Jean~*

Back