• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Misty or May?

Years
    How the heck can you guys think this way?! For cryin' out loud, Misty and May are around the ten years of age area! Would you really stare at and compare bodies of real life ten year olds?

If you do, I'd have to hunt you down...

Arigeitsu159

Meh...
    Years
    I don't prefer one over the other. They each bring something unique to the show, past or present.

As for their physical appearance... someone did make the point that Misty is a bit taller than May. Taller people tend to be a lot thinner than shorter people.

MewthreeXL

Ascended Mewtwo
    Years
    Of course it wouldn't be in real life,I'm not a pedofile!I only say things like this because
    they are not real.

In case anyone was wondering who I am talking to,this is who I was referring to.

dgle said:
    How the heck can you guys think this way?! For cryin' out loud, Misty and May are around the ten years of age area! Would you really stare at and compare bodies of real life ten year olds?

If you do, I'd have to hunt you down...

Elite Trainer Raven

Better than you.
    Years
    Technically, one is only a pedophile when they're over legal age (18 years in the US, 16 in Europe) and pining for someone underage.

Years
    When you look at it either way Misty never really mentioned her age during the whole time when she was in the show until the animators decided to give her a couple seasons off so May was able to come into the show

Just because Misty is a few inches taller than Ash that doesnt make her 1 or 2 years older than him although Misty is probably a couple months older than Ash but still they are the same age

For example in episode 2 Pokemon Emergency when Misty faced Team Rocket for the first time she sent out a Goldeen to battle against Ekans & Koffing, this proves that she dived head first into the battle without thinking thus exposing her inexperience as a rookie water pokemon trainer

Plus Misty literally fell head over heels for Ash when they first met in episode 1 although she covered her weak spot up by getting angry when Ash pinched her bike

In other words no matter what way you put it us pokemon fans are really never going to find out what Misty's actual age is unless the animators create an episode where Misty is having a birthday party with all of her friends

And that is an episode i would much love to see being aired in Australia when it's created

Carina

...I'll think of something
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    Yea, the animation in those episodes (which are very far apart as you know) has changed.
    Anyway, I don't think Misty is older than Ash. There are a lot of girls who are taller than boys of the same age. Just look at the people in your own school. ;)

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Okay, well first off all, I don't really take notice of there bodys, and secondly, May annoys me, Misty Annoys me, but Misty likes water pokemon, so I like her more...

Back