• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Misty Returns?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    In Dp 191 preview you can see a togekiss hugging that damn penguin (who is getting all the attention of the episode it looks like when it should be focused on the last moments of the group...damn selfish penguin....*okay rant over**)

anyway back to misty, we know she has a togekiss so could that togekiss belong to misty? hopefully yes?

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    Actually it's Dawn's Togekiss that she received from the princess in Episode 649: Dawn of a royal day.
    I think that pretty much answers the question.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    In before any Misty fans come in, but yes, because Dawn has a Togekiss herself, it's more than likely hers. Plus, if we were to have that chance of seeing Misty again, it might be in Pallet Town when Ash returns home - although I kind of feel that that's unlikely as well. :\

Anyway, nothing much left to say here, so...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back