• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

misty

Pixelated

Master Trainer
Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2008
    Pokemon Diamond and Pearl: Misty's Return?!

According to Misty's Japanese voice actress, Mayumi Iizuka, Misty will return later in the Diamond and Pearl series. It is unknown whether it will be a return to the main cast or just a guest appearance.

Isn't that cool?! Misty could be re-joining Ash and the gang in the Sinnoh region adventures!

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2023
    No, Misty isn't returning.

Why some of you still think she will be is beyond me.

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    um it will be nice if she came back but do you have any sources?^

I can vouch for Pixelated, since I am pretty sure that I know what Pixelated is talking about:

Sources: https://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Kasumi_to_make_appearance_in_anime
    https://blogs.yahoo.co.jp/mayumi_blog/archive/2007/3/6

Now the latter one is tricky, considering that it is in Japanese, but the one in bulbanews states that Misty's VA is doing specials, and hints at a future appearance in the anime.

@precita: I highly suggest you read at least the Bulbanews article if you wish to find out why we are under the belief as to why we believe Misty is returning to Diamond and Pearl, if you wish to find out.

DarkArcz

The Cloaked Schemer
    Years
  • I've got a feeling it's gonna be like her appearance in the Hoenn seasons. You know, a brief 2-3 episode trip with the main cast(*gets murdered by Misty fanboys*).

I don't see what the big fuss is about though. Misty had her time, infact, I'm surprised they din't replace her during the Johto season. After all, the theme of the anime seems to be "Dump your old friends when you travel to some foreign region so that you can make new ones"

Me2UJus4Free

It's peanut butter jelly time!
    Years
  • After all, the theme of the anime seems to be "Dump your old friends when you travel to some foreign region so that you can make new ones"

If that's true, why is Brock still around? Lol, double standers.

I wouldn't care if she came back, but it would be nice if she came back more "mature". Onley then I would convert to optimision and hope she replaced Dawn. No more n00bs, plz.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I've got a feeling it's gonna be like her appearance in the Hoenn seasons. You know, a brief 2-3 episode trip with the main cast(*gets murdered by Misty fanboys*).

I don't see what the big fuss is about though. Misty had her time, infact, I'm surprised they din't replace her during the Johto season. After all, the theme of the anime seems to be "Dump your old friends when you travel to some foreign region so that you can make new ones"

Well if you'd been travelling around for 10 years with friends (even if there isn't time in the anime) some would leave and you'd make new friends. It makes sense, really

MewthreeXL

Ascended Mewtwo
    Years
  • If that's true, why is Brock still around? Lol, double standers.

I wouldn't care if she came back, but it would be nice if she came back more "mature". Onley then I would convert to optimision and hope she replaced Dawn. No more n00bs, plz.
    Dawn is perfectly fine.I wouldn't mind if Misty joined the group again.

DarkArcz

The Cloaked Schemer
    Years
  • Well if you'd been travelling around for 10 years with friends (even if there isn't time in the anime) some would leave and you'd make new friends. It makes sense, really

Which is part of my point. I don't see why everyone wants Misty back....If you use the whole "She was there long before -Insert name here-" excuse, then why isn't anyone vouching for Tracey?

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
    Years
  • That Misty's VA thing was about her (as a real person) hosting some live events ala Pokemon Sunday, completely unrelated to the anime series. There were a bunch of episode at the start of DP with previews about those part.

For Misty to return in the DP anime, I highly doubt it. Perhaps a 1-3 episode apparence is more likely.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Which is part of my point. I don't see why everyone wants Misty back....If you use the whole "She was there long before -Insert name here-" excuse, then why isn't anyone vouching for Tracey?

Because no-one likes Tracy LOL. Sorry, but its true. There was the odd person who liked him but (if its actually possible) he actually done less than Brock.

Pixelated

Master Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2008
    Because no-one likes Tracy LOL. Sorry, but its true. There was the odd person who liked him but (if its actually possible) he actually done less than Brock.

Tracy is lame. He only draws pokemon.

MasterWGS

Impossible=Nothing, Mewtwo=OU
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Ohio
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    All I liked about Tracey was Scyther. If he didn't have that, I would have preferred him being killed off than just plain leaving.

Back