• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Misty's Cameos since "Gotta Catch Ya Later?"

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2010
    Hi! I'm new here, and recently an overload of nostalgia brought me back to watching the Pokemon episodes.

The saddest episode for me was "Gotta Catch Ya Later" because Misty was my favorite character to travel alongside Ash. When I was younger, that was the last episode I watched, and it still gives me the "A part of my childhood died when I first saw this" feeling.

I've read that she made some appearances since that episode, but I don't know which episodes. Can somebody tell me the titles of the episodes she makes cameos in? Thanks.

(Is cameo even the correct term?)

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2012
    uhmm i cnt remeber the name but if i remeber its a two part episode an in the same episode she releases her togotic

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2010
    Thanks! With some quick Google searching, the episodes you are referring to are Episode 319 "The Togepi and the Princess," Episode 320 "A Togepi Mirage," and I also found a special episode called "The Mastermind of Mirage Pokemon." Any others?

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2012
    Idk of anymore, but the mirage one is that the one with the mirage Mew?

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2010
    Yeah, it is.

You know, it seems like in these cameos (I'm watching them right now) that Misty is "over" Ash. In the Togepi episodes, she didn't really seem to think much of him at all, and same with the speical episode later. That sucks, because I want to see her still have feelings for him. :(

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2012
    haha yea i seem that two i just hope she does come back though, that is also a sad moment wen she lets togopei go for me at least, watchin all those episodes with her caring it around :( i think ima start watching the first season again from episode one..

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    "Save by the Beldum"
    "Shocks and Bonds"
    "The Scheme Team"
    "The Right Place at the Right Mime"
    "A Real Cleffa Hanger"

I'm probably missing some and some of these episodes are just cameos but that's most of them at least.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    You can watch the cronical episodes aswell! The ones with her are what happens after she leaves brock and ash....

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2010
    Wow... I watched all the episodes listed above and Misty seems much more mature. She's not quite as humorous as she used to be, and she's quieter. Plus, she wears this weird yellow outfit now because she's a gym leader.

How good are the Pokemon chronicle episodes?

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
    Wow... I watched all the episodes listed above and Misty seems much more mature. She's not quite as humorous as she used to be, and she's quieter. Plus, she wears this weird yellow outfit now because she's a gym leader.

How good are the Pokemon chronicle episodes?
    The chronicle episodes are pretty good.

Cerulean Blues - Becoming the leader and the taming of Gyarados

Blue Badge of Courage - Making the Cascade Badge and first official Gym Battle

A Date With Delcatty - Misty gets asked out on a date only to be interrupted by Butch & Cassidy. Meanwhile, (in the Jap. Version) Tracey and Daisy get closer to one another.

Luvdisc is a Many Splendored Thing - Misty & Daisy's new Luvdiscs are kidnapped by Butch and Cassidy so the duo and Tracey take off on a high speed chase after them. (also featuring Daisy driving her convertible at 80+ MPH on a cliffside road)

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2010
    I finally watched all the anime episodes mentioned above. I gotta say... it was GREAT seeing her back, but she wasn't quite the same. Maybe from being away from them, she wasn't used to them anymore so it didn't feel quite as natural to BICKER at Ash like she used to. Or maybe she matured.

Oh well, thanks for helping me out, everyone! I just wanted to get caught back up with an older character. Next mission: Charizard! I didn't even know Ash released him until just very recently!

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Mar 1, 2014
    "Save by the Beldum"
    "Shocks and Bonds"
    "The Scheme Team"
    "The Right Place at the Right Mime"
    "A Real Cleffa Hanger"

I'm probably missing some and some of these episodes are just cameos but that's most of them at least.

I would NOT count Saved By The Beldum as one of these episodes as its a non-speaking role (same with Shocks and Bonds) and others not mentioned are The Princess and The Togepi and A Togepi Mirage which I have also seen titled as A Togepi Miracle. Given demand for her to be back for a while is quite high these days I would not be surprised if Misty is reunited with Ash for a while quite soon as Diamond and Pearl is (FINALLY) drawing to a close.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2010
    Blue Badge of Courage - Making the Cascade Badge and first official Gym Battle

WHOA! It's been a while, but I've seen this episode before! It was HILARIOUS! And I think I saw it on TV. Do they show the Pokemon Chronicles on TV, because I'm pretty sure it wasn't on a computer I saw it.

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Mar 1, 2014
    The only time I can think of that Pokemon Chronicles was shown on TV in the US was in 2006 on Cartoon Network's now defunct Toonami block. But since then its been absent from anywhere except illegal downloads as Viz refuses to release it on DVD in the United States (anyone up for a petition?)

Benjamin510

The King of Typio's!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2016
    The only time I can think of that Pokemon Chronicles was shown on TV in the US was in 2006 on Cartoon Network's now defunct Toonami block. But since then its been absent from anywhere except illegal downloads as Viz refuses to release it on DVD in the United States (anyone up for a petition?)

They were made for Pokemon Sunday. And VIZ Made them on TV

Back