• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Mithos Kid's Trading Thread~ Events and Shinies

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2008
    I have 10anniv lugia, ho-oh and raikou (from UK), can i trade them for the shiny heracross and gallade?

ulquiorra777

Arrancar Lord
    Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2007
    can i trade a shiny ev trained cloyster for palcity lucario, actually i will thrown some other shinies for it,

shiny drifloon
    shiny duskull
    shiny dratini
    shiny beldum
    shiny voltorb
    shiny nincada
    shiny ev trained cloyster
    shiny ev trained masquerain
    shiny vulpix
    shiny nosepass
    shiny koffing
    shiny exeggcute
    and more...

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2008
    Can you at least give me the stats of your shiny eved heracross to see if its even worthly of my time?

~Mithos~

- Three Days Grace -
    Years
    are you kiding, last time I said I didn't even want your shinies or EV trained pokemon don't come here asking if it's worthy of your time...

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2008
    Well those are the one listed in the shop which I haven't updated it. I almost all of those were my first pokes that I ev trained. I have a bunch now so I want to know if your heracross stats are good so I can make some offers.

Sakurah

Pokemon Event Collector! <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    Hey I was wondering, would you trade me the EV trained Weavile for 3 shines?

Back