• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Mixing Records

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    This was a feature in only generations III and IV. Mixing Records in Generation III, mixing records effects Secret Bases, tv shows, those characters near the bookshelves in Pokemon Centers, the Pokemon Trainer Fanclub, Feebas spots, and a few swarms in Emerald. Plus some other minor things. In generation four, you can see other character's stats on the second floor of Jubilife TV, along with dress up photos done by people you mixed records with. You can also join those useless Social Groups that you make in Jubilife City. However, as of generation V, Mixing records was removed from all subsequent Pokemon games.

Did you ever mix records with your friends? I know I did quite a lot during the D/P/PT era.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    not 4th gen so much, but 3rd gen i mixed records a shit ton. ...with myself. lol my emerald file is so old though like. i still have my best friend's secret base in there bc he was the only person other than myself or my sister that i mixed records with. he made his secret base right next to mine so that we could be neighbors lmao

Back