• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MLU's Short Stop

MLU

Returning Tradesman
    Years
    I already have Manaphy. Do you have a choice band or a berry that weakens fire type super effective attacks?

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2009
    I would like some of the pokemon, but i don't know if the pokemon you didnt list means you don't have those, because in that case i could trade pokemon that aren't on your list.

List that i could trade:

Hitmonchan
    Mightyena
    staryu
    igglybuff
    spinda
    murkrow
    spiritomb
    electrike
    rotom (normal form)

for example

but if you do have these on the list and i overlooked them, I'm sorry.

So how about a trade for any of the following: charmander, pineco, torchic, totadile, squirtle, and bulbasaur.

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2009
    yeah. from that list tell me what you want for any of the pokemon that i listed that i want

MLU

Returning Tradesman
    Years
    I'll take the Murkrow, Spritomb, and Rotom in exchange for three pokemon that you want.

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2009
    cool i will take the charmander, totadile and pineco

my fc is: 3910-3655-1900

I will meet you in a few minutes online

MLU

Returning Tradesman
    Years
    Mine's in my sig. I need to breed Pineco and Charmander so please hold for a moment.

ktn

Years
    can i have Caterpie and Lunatone. i really don't have much 2 offer but i hav almost every pokemon except legends shiny and events

MLU

Returning Tradesman
    Years
    can i have Caterpie and Lunatone. i really don't have much 2 offer but i hav almost every pokemon except legends shiny and events

Hmm. Would you happen to have a Glameow, Purugly, Stunky, or Skuntank?

MLU

Returning Tradesman
    Years
    I'll take one Glameow and one Stunky in exchange for Caterpie and Lunatone.

ktn

Years
    ok can u give like an half an hour.mom is calling me for dinner.also can u get a nidoran female i can trade a riolu wit good egg moves for it

minh1022

Bleach Fan
    Years
    I'm interested in your shiny ev'd Infernape. I can offer a Shiny ev'd Magmortar in Sp. Atk: 378.

Back