• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MLU's Short Stop

MLU

Returning Tradesman
    Years
    hi, i must say you have a really nice thread over here :D well yeah i might be interested in your shiny UT manaphy and your ( if it is the event ) pikachu coloured pichu :D i don't have that much to offer but hmmm i have UT legit ho-oh and lugia and mew and deoxys if you want any of those, if not then just ask something i will see if i have it :D

thx in advance mathioks

Alright. UT Ho-Oh and UT Lugia for Shiny Event Manaphy and PCP. PM me when you're on.

MLU

Returning Tradesman
    Years
    Thanks. And, the second giveaway is under go! Posts #90-100 have a chance to win 3 FREE POKEMON!

Gimmy

Rotommmmmmmmmmmmmmnomnom.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2009
    I'll take the choice band and the berry for those three pokemon. Sound fair?

Do you still need these? I have both items. I think it was Meowth and Cubone I was after. : D

MLU

Returning Tradesman
    Years
    Sorry I don't need those anymore. I bred the pokemon for you though (Cubone and meowth). I'll give it to you for free.

Gimmy

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2009
    Aww, thats so kind. Do you want 2 leftovers for them as a plus? I have far too many. xD

Jimmyray

Bish Bash Bosh
    Years
    MLU, I reeeally want all your Ditto's, lols. If I had to pick, I'd choose the Modest one. Let me check to see if I have anything you may like...

EDIT: I have UT Lv:1 Piplup with Agility (Bold, Adamant, Jolly, Lax, Careful), or UT Lv:1 Bagon with Hydro Pump (Adamant, Jolly, Timid, Modest, Impish, and a few others) .

Gimmy

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2009
    I'm so happy, thank you so much! I really appreciate it. <3 Next time I offer I'll have to get sometime nice for you in return for being kind this time. <3

Jimmyray

Bish Bash Bosh
    Years
    EDIT: I have UT Lv:1 Piplup with Agility (Bold, Adamant, Jolly, Lax, Careful), or UT Lv:1 Bagon with Hydro Pump (Adamant, Jolly, Timid, Modest, Impish, and a few others) .

Back