• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MMA Fans

Saruboy

Closet pokemon fan
Years
  • Anyone here a fan of MMA? I personally love it.
    Fave fighters:
    George St Pierre (UFC)
    Quinton "Rampage" Jackson (UFC)
    Wandelei Silva (ex PRIDE, UFC)
    Norifumu "Kid" Yamamoto (ex HEROS, DREAM)

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
    Years
  • I watch MMA every now and then, I don't follow it to closely. Some good stuff. I really prefer when the low card guys put on a great match. Some of the mare crazy.

I am also concerned over the accident with Quinton "Rampage" Jackson (UFC), I hope everything turns out ok for him.

Saruboy

Closet pokemon fan
    Years
  • I watch MMA every now and then, I don't follow it to closely. Some good stuff. I really prefer when the low card guys put on a great match. Some of the mare crazy.

I am also concerned over the accident with Quinton "Rampage" Jackson (UFC), I hope everything turns out ok for him.

Really? What happened to him? I haven't heard anything from him since his fight with Forrest Griffin.
    Yeah, some of the low card fights are pretty crazy, because they're trying to make a name for themselfs, and give everything they got.

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
    Years
  • Saruboy

Closet pokemon fan
    Years
  • Possibly he was trying to cut weight to get into another weight class, with the no food routine, but still, that sounds a little unhealthy and ill advised.

I love MMA!
    I watch all the UFC pay-per-views that I can and any other that I can as well. Got a long list of people that I like but to name some it would be GSP, Rampage, Silva, The Iceman and a few others.
    Yeah, I watch all the PPV's too, we get to see them for free in the Navy. My roomate is a die hard MMA fan (and a fighter, he takes Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and Krav Maga) so he constantly keeps me informed. Actually, he came back from leave recently and apparently met Anderson Silva at a beach in California!! Lucky!

Last edited:

pantyraid'06

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    MMA is fke!!!! as pokmanz. get uzed to it. cuz dizz lil j nigg~!~!~!~!~!~!~ duces bizznitch

Ageless Irony

MANIC SPAMMER
    Years
  • Both my Mother and my Father train MMA/UFC fighters.
    Both amateur and pro
    Though they haven't trained a pro in a while...

Cool huh?
    Soo...I'm pretty much forced to be a fan xD

Saruboy

Closet pokemon fan
    Years
  • Both my Mother and my Father train MMA/UFC fighters.
    Both amateur and pro
    Though they haven't trained a pro in a while...

Cool huh?
    Soo...I'm pretty much forced to be a fan xD

Actually, I have a that trains at the Shooto Gym in Japan, and he's really good. I haven't seen any of his fight, though......

Back