• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[MMF2] Revelations (Needs Voice Actors, and stage/boss development help)

Rakki-neko

Zakki Orichalcum
Years
  • To mods before reading, please read the statement at the bottom of the First post before reading First post.

To EVERYONE, read the whole thing through before commenting and/or flaming me about this. Thank you and have a nice day.

Revelations, a game based loosely off the book of revelations in the Bible. Now wait wait before you go because you think this is "a game i'm trying to get people with Christianity," but wait, i said loosely, this game really has not much to do with the bible except playing through the end of the world as depicted by it; so hear me out. I'm saying you fight and (hopefully) kill the 7-headed dragon, Satan, the 72 (or less) Demon Kings that rule the Underworld, the Beast, the 4 Horsemen (Finally we get a different take on Death instead of the grim reaper). If you would like a brief overview of Revelations (so you have some feeling of what i'm talking about if you haven't read it before) click here!

Story-
    You're a boy (yes there won't be a chance to be a girl, sorry) that after his first day back at school for senior year of High school witnesses the Apocalypse begin as he sees, what he later finds out, the dragon falling from the heavens (as in the expression, not the Theological term). Many of his friends are taken, but he and a few of his other classmates are left behind. God (yes there will be god, PM me if you really care that much about it) contacts you, and employs you to rid the world of these demons (the dragon, the beast, Lucifer, the 4 horsemen, and many of the Demon Kings).

-Characters-
    Spoiler:

-The Baddies-
    Spoiler:

Game making engine-
    I'm using MMF2 or Multimedia Fusion 2 which is what was used to make the ever popular IWBTG or "I Wanna Be the Guy." This means I can add anything to the game that I want so there is no sprite or animation or anything for the graphic requirement. So if you would like to help, contact me.

-Difficulty and game-y-ness?-

I would like to make this game pretty difficult, but not as difficult as IWBTG, for you have a life bar as such. I would like to make the game like a mixture of megaman, La Mulama, and Castevania, or an RPG Platformer or something like that. It will also have plenty of mini-games and such (yeah, nice touch, right?; its the end of the world and your playing games). oh and there will be cutscenes and Voice acting I hope.

If you would like to help in anyway, please contact me.

To the moderators of this Forum if this is not the right place for this or maybe offensize content for a game on this forum, please contact me and I will gladly delete or move this thread.

Last edited:

zoroz456456

Music Master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2009
    I can help you with most of the things. I can make music, i know alot about mmf2 ( not that there is much to know about it xD ). But you know, i've made a couple of games with it and i would be happy to help with anything you ask for.
    You have my email i belive. If not, here it is : [email protected]

contact me there and tell me what you need help with. I'll start working right away when i get my assignment =)

Back