• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MMORPG for the Mac, plz.

Solyss

✖Come At Me, Bro✖
    Years
    There are none, I swear. And if there are, they're stupid PvP crap. Are there really no MMORPGs for Mac?
    I just want the classic "choose a race, make a character, band together with others and explore and go on quests" MMORPG. Do those just not exist for Mac?

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    True that, I think WoW does have a Mac release; you'll likely have to search for it though, I sure as hell have never seen a Mac game.
    Running a Macintosh OS means sacrificing your computer's versatility, especially in the gaming department.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I think you'll be hard-pressed to find a free MMO for the Mac. :| You don't buy Macs for games, that's for sure, so only the best (read: probably paid) MMO franchises are going to bother with compatibility. You're probably better off booting up a copy of Windows if you want to play anything.

A quick google search yielded this thread on another forum that outlines free and paid games. :/ Dunno how up to date that'll be considering the timestamp buuut... yeah. That's all I've got~

Solyss

✖Come At Me, Bro✖
    Years
    I think you'll be hard-pressed to find a free MMO for the Mac. :| You don't buy Macs for games, that's for sure, so only the best (read: probably paid) MMO franchises are going to bother with compatibility. You're probably better off booting up a copy of Windows if you want to play anything.

A quick google search yielded this thread on another forum that outlines free and paid games. :/ Dunno how up to date that'll be considering the timestamp buuut... yeah. That's all I've got~

Thanks for the link. It's very helpful. :P
    And yeah, finding a good MMO game for mac is far fetched, to be sure, but that's all I have. My family doesn't like PCs. ;-;

Mechanic

Shin!~ hohohohoho!~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014
    I dunno, but i think one of my friends told me he run Ragnarok Online on Mac, dunno if it was true tough >.<

Back