• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Moémon!

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
Why are you using the battle graphics from Liquid Crystal? (For that matter do you have permission as well?)

Name

Moémon Master
Years
Why are you using the battle graphics from Liquid Crystal? (For that matter do you have permission as well?)
Very good of you to notice!
I've gone over to using Liquid Crystal as the base for Moemon because in my opinion Liquid Crystal is the best fanhack there is.
As for permission I am speaking with Linkandzelda as well as the team of Liquid Crystal about it.

Please note: the demos are NOT based on Liquid Crystal and is only to be viewed as a proof of concept. Very much will change from the latest demo.

Name

Moémon Master
Years
Moémon! Now a sideshow hack!

I had the thread moved because this hack i s really just a reskinning.(okay a few other changes too)

Near~

The End is Near...
Years
You did these sprites right? And if so would you allow me to use them in my hack or should we team up? I am a good mapper and have some epic graphics ;) PM soon

~~Saludos

Last edited:

zigazav

Fanfiction writer inactive
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 20, 2017
Umm...download link is down. Reupload please? I'm wanting to try this hack-out for a friend who's interested in it, but cannot download it himself because he doesn't have a computer.

Back