• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mo Mo's!

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2015
    What are Mo Mo's you might ask? Well they are a type of character drawing I created that are like chibi anime.

Mo Mo's!

There's one of Ash Katchem I didn't work very hard on it. the picture below is much better but may offend some.

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y32/omarfr/WW2.jpg

WARNING: Picture is gorey and stuff, if you do not like this kind of stuff don't click the link.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2015
    thanks it both were fun to make.(not sure which one you were talking about) :)

YUMAWARU

GHoST Master
    Years
    well , the second picture is too violent and i don't see what's the point from
    it and how it is related to pokemon ?
    but the first one is funny and cute... good job

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2015
    well , the second picture is too violent and i don't see what's the point from
    it and how it is related to pokemon ?
    but the first one is funny and cute... good job

The second one was just to show a better example of my Mo-Mo style drawings. Thanks though :)

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2015
    Yep basically. I create detailed but cartoony bodies and such but then just completely cartoony faces.

I can do at least a little more setail faces as well still using the same style.

Mo Mo's!

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2015
    Pretty interesting style. Reminds me of the SouthPark character style
    About "mo mo", did you know that
    Mo-mo stripe is the name of a Pokemon fanart website
    Mo mo means pink/peach

It is? I didn't know that :)

I just named them mo mos because I couldn't think of anything else.

Back