• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Moderator's Choice [December 2004] // Pok?mon Alexandrite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barry

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2018
    Ladies and little boys, we have gathered here on this fine occassion during my Spring Break to encourage somes so called mentor to continue working off his backside until progress has surfaced.

In other words, good luck with your hack. A month isn't long at all. It will be interesting to see what other little surprises you have in the game (like the Wingull).

Abhishek said:
    it was a joke... im joking
    Well this is not the topic for a joke. Spammer.

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2008
    Mew3, this hack is simply splendid. I love this. Except that I feel you should reveal more screenshots here. Like some more Trainers, New Pokemon and Intro Screen.

P.S Can I have your Tutorials, Tool on site. I asked you in MSN but you were away. I promise to give credit to your site.

~ CC

Years
    Chrono Cr@cker said:
    Mew3, this hack is simply splendid. I love this. Except that I feel you should reveal more screenshots here. Like some more Trainers, New Pokemon and Intro Screen.

P.S Can I have your Tutorials, Tool on site. I asked you in MSN but you were away. I promise to give credit to your site.

~ CC

No you may not. I would reveal more screenshots but I ain't for three reasons.
    1)It is Japanese and it would be crappy. Waiting for English.
    2)I don't like giving away my secrets like every newbie in here.
    3)You're a brat.

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2008
    mewthree9000 said:
    No you may not. I would reveal more screenshots but I ain't for three reasons.
    1)It is Japanese and it would be crappy. Waiting for English.
    2)I don't like giving away my secrets like every newbie in here.
    3)You're a brat.

What does me being a brat have to do with screenshots? Then again, you should atleast reveal some, otherwise how will people know how much work you are doing.

Anyway, please I request you *Kneels down on one knee*. I promise to gie 100% credit to Mew39000 and even will link twice to your site, in my Thanks page and Tutorials Page.. It'll make your site popular and isn't knowledge for sharing.

~ CC

Barry

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2018
    Chrono Cr@cker said:
    What does me being a brat have to do with screenshots? Then again, you should atleast reveal some, otherwise how will people know how much work you are doing.

Anyway, please I request you *Kneels down on one knee*. I promise to gie 100% credit to Mew39000 and even will link twice to your site, in my Thanks page and Tutorials Page.. It'll make your site popular and isn't knowledge for sharing.

~ CC
    .... Chrono Cracker, in case you didn't notice, Mew3inc. = dead and all of its hacks and programs are ending with it.

EVA-01

Looking at Mewthree's past
    Years
    CC, no is a no, and he is/was working on it, coz he sent me private screenshots. And M3i was way better than your website by far :P we didn't advertise as much

Years
    I have no idea when the beta will be since US Emerald hasnt even came out yet. I wish it would. Once it does I can make True Progress. Because of Text and GFX. It is just a pain to wait so long. But i'll try to do my best to get it done soon as possible.

Years
    Wow... It's been awhile. I've been taking Driver's Education... So yeah but today was the last day. So I might work a little on Alexandrite... Dunno I'll see. Mewthree is back.
    -Undeniable, AKA The Monkey Killer. MOOO! whatever... Mewthree9000

Naas02

Cerulean cool trainer
    Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Jul 13, 2007
    Glad to hear that ;) youre hack looks great thus far

Years
    Umm... A while back I was working on Alexandrite. Most of it is corrupted. But I didn't know if i showed you this screenshot yet from the intro. So here it is.
    Moderator's Choice [December 2004] // Pok?mon Alexandrite

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back