• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Moemon Adventures (Title Pending... :P)

Pedonymous

"Myon, my scarf's too long."
Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2009
    Alas, I've fallen in love with Moemon... Such cuteness cannot be compered to anything else I've seen (cept Cirno, but that's different...).

Hmm, this is my first post here, right? Ah well... I'm making a hack using Moemon sprites, I've had plenty of past experience hacking other games, so this shouldn't be too hard.

The main premise will be that scientists have cut off a section of the world for an experiment. This involves the growth of an artificial ecosystem (artificial trees, grass, ect.), in which the robotic dolls "Moemon" have been released. The area is wired with cameras, computers and other measurement devices for the experiment. In the beginning, the area was cut off to the general public, and only a few models of Moemon struggled in the environment. Now it's thriving, hundreds of different species of the robotic dolls have sprung up, and the area has been opened for human settlement. One adaptation the residents of the area have made is a new sport, training and pitting Moemon against each other. You (the player) have moved to a newly constructed housing complex, and find that you've won a contest for a rare Moemon...

I'm basing it off LG, for simplicity's sake. The maps will be redesigned and new events will be made (to the best of my ability). So, whadya think?

Pedonymous

"Myon, my scarf's too long."
    Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2009
    sounds good, cept i dont know what a moemon is, but it sounds like it could be a good hack.

Oh, do a YouTube search for moemon, first video... 8D

EDIT: Okay, I need ideas. What do you wanna see in this hack? What can I do to make this better?

I've got no experience in pokemon script, but I've got plenty of experience with hex code, spriting, map making, ect., from past experiences with hacking Super Mario World. So, If you're interested in helping, I'd love that! Honestly, this is gonna suck unless I do some proper scripting and such...

Last edited:

shane2243

Dragonite Lover
    Years
  • Oh, do a YouTube search for moemon, first video... 8D

EDIT: Okay, I need ideas. What do you wanna see in this hack? What can I do to make this better?

I've got no experience in pokemon script, but I've got plenty of experience with hex code, spriting, map making, ect., from past experiences with hacking Super Mario World. So, If you're interested in helping, I'd love that! Honestly, this is gonna suck unless I do some proper scripting and such...

ok so the lack of sound made it slightly unclear, but so it's basically pokemon people? this could be very interesting, i have a little experience in scripting, but i do not claim to be an expert, i like the idea of this hack very much.

you mentioned that they are robotic dolls, are you going to place the entire region inside the complex? or will there be a reason for you needing to leave the region? such as the moemon have gone beserk and escaped?

i think a slight expansion on the story would be helpful, but i really like the look of this one.

[edit]also this appears to already be a pokemon hack, so i believe you may need permission from the creator, unless you do something similar but different, for example, making them look like robots instead of like people.[/edit]

Back