• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Moemon Bonds - Beta V1.0.2 RELEASED!

Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2022
    I don't know if it's been noted before, I went through this thread using Ctrl + F but nothing showed up for me. Sorry if this is a repost.

So after losing a battle, I ended up respawning all the way back at the beginning. A bit annoying, but so be it I suppose. On my way back though, those parts where you need the "Booster Boots" to jump some cliffs just completely stopped working. I can still run and all, but those cliffs in places like Route A-1 are now impassable. I need to use a Walk Through Walls cheat to get past them now. Is there something I can do to make it work properly again?

EDIT: Oh boy, it looks like quite a few things are busted now, actually. Long story short, if you need to be stepping on a certain tile for an event to activate (lounge pool events, booster boots jumps, the Magnezone guards at the bridge, etc.), they're not working anymore. I don't know what I did aside from losing a plot-important battle against Lia's mum, but now half the game isn't working anymore. Oops.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2022
    How do you complete the berry puzzle in the berry shop? I'm having a hard time trying to solve it.

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2023
    Thanks, I didn't realise those where berry pots that I can get berries from

but when I put the berries in, the music just plays non stop and the screen flashes continuously, what's happening?

I'm having the same issue but nothing I've tried on the emulator I'm using seems to work. If anyone can fix this please respond

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2022
    I'm having the same issue but nothing I've tried on the emulator I'm using seems to work. If anyone can fix this please respond

you just need to restart your game and emulator. Remember to save the part before that scene

Back